PART 16

{SOOYEON}

"EVERYONE, WAKE UP!"

i woke up by matthew's loud voice & by the groans that followed after. i sat up from the bed and looked down at the people on the floor.

"i dreamt of the barbeque we ate last night" one of the boys said.

jiwoong then went out the room without saying anything while we stretch.

"jiwoong hyung, where's the bathroom" the newly awakened yujin tapped ricky's shoulder.

ricky then looked side to side, "who the fuck tapped my shoulder"

"hyung, i wanna pee" yujin said again, still with closed eyes & tapped hao this time.

"the fuck you want" the still-sleepy-and-annoyed boy glared at yujin.

"who the fuck just tapped my shoulder" the now scared ricky looked around.

"OH MY GOD THERES A GHOST"

gyuvin, who just sat up, panicked as he heard the 'news'.

"WHAT"

"A GHOST TAPPED MY SHOULDER"

"DID HE WET YOU"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN"

"DID HE WET YOU WITH THE TAP WATER"

"NO I SAID TAPPED-"

back to yujin, who was still looking for jiwoong, then tapped furiously at the next person close to him. "hYUNG I THINK I'M GONNA PEE ON YOUR FLOOR"

gunwook turned to him with half-opened eyes, "who the fuck are you"

yujin then shot his eyes open.

"hYUUUUUNGGGGG"

°

thank goodness, yujin didn't pee in jiwoong's room.

all of us are now at the living room, eating breakfast since all of us can't fit in the small dining room jiwoong has.

"guys," i started. all the heads then turned to me. "i have something to say." i added.

"what is it?" gunwook asked.

"i had a secret.. about hanbin and i.."

yujin then spit out his milk on gunwook's head.

"YOU TWO WERE DATING, RIGHT? I KNEW IT"

"HAN FUCKING YUJIN YOU DISGUSTING SHIT-"

jiwoong sighed, "gunwook, yujin, please-"

yujin started to run away while gunwook chased after him with a harmonica from i don't fucking know where.

"so, what is it?" zhanghao asked, ignoring the war the two dudes are about to start.

i sighed, "uhm.. we were 'step siblings"

their eyes widened, "so you two weren't dating?"

"nope." i shook my head.

"it may be too late to tell yall this." i awkwardly chuckled. "but they lied.. we were in some arranged marriage thing that i watch in dramas."

jiwoong then choked, "m-MARRIAGE?"

ricky then snorted as he shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "i know, right? who would want to marry sooyeon"

this bit-

"y-yeah.." i glared daggers at ricky. "and that's why i was in the playground last night, to get away from home for some time."

they nodded, understanding.

"but why was taerae with you?" gyuvin asked.

i looked at taerae, my eyes saying that he should tell his reason.

"u-uh.." he then started thinking of a reason. "i wanted to play and.. i saw her." he stated his lameass answer.

i mentally facepalmed and the dudes fell for his 'reason'.

"but where's hanbin now?"

"probably still at our house.."

"YOU LIVE WITH EACH OTHER?!"

i rolled my eyes, "duh"

"don't just 'duh' us, missy. let's go to hanbin and let him talk to us." jiwoong stood up & went to the kitchen to place his dirty bowl in the sink.

even though it might be a little tough for me to talk to him because.. yall already know, i still want to talk to him.

i just want to talk to him because he's already a big part of my life.

i nodded my head, "let's go."

°

"just right here.." i informed.

jiwoong then halted the car & once the car doors opened, the guys went flooding out.

i took a deep, long sigh and my heartbeat raised. are they still up for that marriage? what if they'll go and force me?

i then felt a calming presence beside me. "ya okay?" taerae raised a brow.

my heartbeat raised more, but now, not of nervousness.

"i don't know." i answered but then yujjn knocked on the door, looking all giddy.

the door opened, revealing my mom. she then confusingly looked at yujin.

"happy birthday!" yujin greeted.

what the fuck

mom's birthday was five months ago

gunwook then whispered something to yujin.

"i mean, merry christmas!"

what on earth are they-

i walked towards them and shoved yujin aside.

"yeon!" mom smiled in relief & welcomed me in a hug. "i'm very, very sorry, honey. i love you very, very much."

i smiled, "love you too."

of course, i still forgive her for lying.

"are they your friends?" mom looked at the guys with a motherly smile.

i nodded & each of the boys started introducing themselves.

"is hanbin in his room?" i asked mom as we enter our house.

"ah, hanbin?" she stopped walking and turned to us.

with a sad smile, "he left."

°