PART 5

{TAERAE}

i entered the classroom, wanting to die.

with a heavy shoulder, i plopped myself on the chair beside the very person i don't like.

"good morning!" sooyeon strangely greeted me.

i bet she's just teasing me once again so i acted like she wasn't there.

i can see her pout at the corner of my eye & she buried her face in her arms on the desk.

okay..?

she then started wailing, getting a bunch of attention.

i hit her with my elbow, "what the hell is wrong with you" i whispered.

"i was being nice to taerae but he was still being rude to me" she loudly said between fake cries.

istg i really hate her

i silently groaned and make her sit up straight.

"good morning to you too." i insincerely greeted back.

she then stopped wailing & smiled like nothing happened. "wanna have lunch together?"

"what the-n-"

she was getting ready to wail again to ruin my image in front of our classmates.

i gritted my teeth and flashed a fake smile. "s-sure."

"great! i wanna show you something." i can see the evil written all over her face.

my brain did that squidward scream & i just want to leave this school and never come back.

this place is already hell and no doubt this girl is satan.

°

"let's go to the cafeteria!" sooyeon cooed as the bell rung, indicating lunch time.

i looked over at hao & matt with a face that's asking for help.

they both waved at me, probably a wave of goodbye.

those useless asses-

"hurry, hurry!" sooyeon grabbed the tiniest sideburn i have, making me scream in pain.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK" i caressed my sideburns, who are in current pain right now.

"oW WHAt the fuck" she mocked me & grabbed my arm, harshly pulling me out the classroom.

we arrived at the cafeteria and she went over to a table with a large group of friends.

"hey guys, i'll just go sit at another table so bye." she informed them.

"eh? with who?" someone asked.

"him!" she placed her palm on my chin, gesturing that it's me.

hanbin then looked at me. "him?"

"yes, we have something to discuss about." her last words to them before pulling me to the table at the very corner of the cafe.

"so, let's start our discussion." she pulled something out of the bag she brought.

"here!" she handed over some ticket.

i looked down at the ticket with confusion in my face. "what's this..?"

she smiled. omg why does she look like zhanghao-