Why I Respect And Love God.

I respect God for a lot of reasons but this main reason is this: He loved me first.
In the Bible, you'll probably see something like, 'Love because God loved you first'. I read it but originally didn't live by it. I thought I loved God in the past, but thinking about it, I didn't. Now, I can proudly say I love Him.

I love God because He loved me first:
It took me a while to convince myself that He loved me but through the Holy Spirit, I'm convinced. I say He loves me and I know I'm right. God created a lot of creatures, yet He chose to love humans. Why? We didn't create Him, it's the other way yet He made us like Him. That's how much He loves us. So, if you're ever in doubt, one thing you should know is that your physical look alone is proof that He loves us. Why does He? We didn't do anything to deserve it. Why did He make us like Him? Why did He care so much to put Adam in a garden? To create a helper for him? Why did He make a plan to bring us back to Him after man sinned? When I thought of this, I was so grateful. God could have left us to rot. He didn't owe us any obligation. I mean, he just created us, He could've done any other thing yet He sent His son — which practically means He sent Himself — to die just so that the relationship we had could be restored. Imagine that.

I thought of it like this: I created a robot. I loved it so much even before I created it that I made sure to make the robot look like me. Somehow, I programmed it to make its choices. Then, the robot I loved so much got ruined. Or maybe, a part of it got ruined. Being the loving maker I am, I decided to cut off a part of my body just so that robot could be perfect or happy. Or worse, die for it. You know, I can't ever imagine do that. Nah! I couldn't possibly love something I created so much that I'd even cut my hair for it.

That's how I thought of it. We didn't do anything to God to make Him love us, for I'm sure He loved us before we were created. That's why He made us look like Him and gave us free will! He didn't program us to do His every bidding like a robot. He wanted us to love and respect Him truly from our heart. He didn't force it on us. Even when man sinned, He planned our salvation, from the beginning. He made it so that everyone could have the chance to love Him. He's never forced anything on us and never will. So, why don't you try to love Him too? He is great. He always makes good plans for us. The Holy Spirit is proof. Another of God's greatest gift to humanity. The Holy Spirit is here to guide and to help you.

He won't force you but know you'll miss something big if you don't accept Him.

***
Another chapter done!
I pray to the Holy Spirit to convict us of His word. Of His love. I really pray that at the end of this book, we'll all know God more.
So, another thing I want you to pick from this chapter is that God created us to look like Him. It means no one is ugly. For those who call others ugly, know that as you look at them, it's like looking at God. And isn't that a reason to love them, to love their God-given appearance?