What God Hates.

People in Christ, make sure to avoid doing things that'll displease God. The fact that you already have knowledge of God and have accepted Him doesn't mean you have to rest.
John 5:17
[17]Jesus answered them, “My Father is always working, and I too must work.”
You've formed a relationship with God through your faith in Christ and now you have to keep it. Keeping it means letting the Holy Spirit work on you daily, doing things that will please God, avoiding things that'll displease Him and so on. This race is not over until your journey here on earth is completed. Then, you can rest and exchange your cross someday for a crown. So, every opportunity you have now should not be wasted. Ephesians 5:16: Make good use of every opportunity you have, because these are evil days.
With that pointed out, the topic for this chapter is what God hates...

We all know God hates sin. I'll point out a few(probably underrated) things that are sinful in God's sight. Things we should avoid doing. I'm not putting things like murder or theft, I'm putting 'little' sins that we may ignore or regard as nothing.

1. Disobedience(Jonah 1): One thing you should avoid: Disobedience to God. Either directly or indirectly.
Disobedience is something a lot of Christians are guilty of. Sometimes, it's done because we want to choose the easier way, or the safer path. The story of Jonah is a good example. God called Jonah to talk to the people of Nineveh. However, the guy attempted to run to another country in order to get away from the Lord. God ruined Jonah's plans and made sure he obeyed.
Jonah 1:1-4
[1]One day the Lord spoke to Jonah son of Amittai.
[2]He said, “Go to Nineveh, that great city, and speak out against it; I am aware how wicked its people are.”
[3]Jonah, however, set out in the opposite direction in order to get away from the Lord. He went to Joppa, where he found a ship about to go to Spain. He paid his fare and went aboard with the crew to sail to Spain, where he would be away from the Lord.
[4]But the Lord sent a strong wind on the sea, and the storm was so violent that the ship was in danger of breaking up.

Later in the story, it was found out that the people of Nineveh repented and God had mercy on them. Imagine if Jonah actually succeeded in running away. The people of Nineveh may never have repented or Jonah would have been replaced. What I'm pointing out is that a lot of us are guilty of disobeying God's instructions. Either out of fear of the unknown or unwillingness to get out of that comfort zone. We should rest in the peace that the plan of God is never a mistake, it's never bad. We should also keep in mind that someone out there is depending on us to do what God tells us to. A soul could be saved through your obedience. You could overcome temptations by obeying God. When I obey God, I'm always happy and grateful because something amazing gets achieved. I really love obeying God and always pray for God to help me be more obedient. I really hate it when I disobey God, which is why I always pray for growth. It's normal sometimes, to want to back away from what God wants us to do and give excuses instead. Especially when the task seems difficult. That is why we should pray to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to influence us. Get yourself out of your comfort zone and do the work God called you to do.

2. Idolatry: This point. Idolatry. I'll start it off with this: What is a thing so deserving of our attention as to turn us out of the Way?
Nothing at all. The Lord hates idolatry. It's stated in the Bible. The thing about idolatry is that it has a powerful hold on people and makes them not acknowledge the Lord(Hosea 5:4). In the Bible, you'll see idolatry connected with worshipping of idols made from human hands. What I'm explaining here isn't limited to that. Idolatry is putting something or some situation above God. In other words, making it greater than God. In the old testament, the Israelites (God's people) angered God by the worship of idols. Though they had the privilege of being God's people, they made Him jealous by putting other gods before Him. This is what happens a lot recently. Situations and unimportant fleshly desires become so important to us that we lose sight of what is truly important. Things that will eventually fade away is somehow what we pay attention to. I am telling you the truth, if care is not taken, a lot of believers will end up going out of the Way. It is easier going out of the Way when we are in it than it is going in when we are out of it.