What He Calls You.

We've successfully understood some of the names of the Name Above Every Other Name, so it's time to know what God calls us. By us, I mean, those who believe and accept Him. If you do, know that you're not in a one-sided relationship. If you love God, be assured He definitely loves you, okay? The feeling is more that mutual. So, knowing what God calls us should give us confidence in the fact that the Creator recognizes us. He sees us. We're not invisible to Him, and He cares for us. Okay, let's dive on to the point. I'll list a few names God calls us with Bible references of course.

What He Calls Us.

1. Friend: I love this name so much. When I read it, I was filled with joy because it truly is an honor.
Romans 5:11 - But that is not all; we rejoice because of what God has done through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has now made us God's friends.
It clearly says here that we are friends of God through Jesus Christ. It is because of the Messiah that we are called His friends, that we are filled with hope. Here's another one:
John 15:13-15
[13]The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them.

[14]And you are my friends if you do what I command you.
[15]I do not call you servants any longer, because servants do not know what their master is doing. Instead, I call you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.

The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them. This shows that He truly loves us, because it is while we were in sin that He died to give us hope. And now we who obey and believe in Him are made His friends. How does it feel to know that someone fearlessly died for you? It's not an easy thing, but He did. I believe I explained the reason in chapter one.
With this, you can't dare say you have no friends. Even if everyone leaves you especially at your worst moment, Jesus won't. He loves us so much, I can't stress that enough. So much. He wants the best for us. He's that friend you call rely on, the friend that sticks closer than a brother. The friend that can do for you what no one can. Honestly, no one is a better friend than Him. If you believe and accept His friendship, you won't regret it, because He's the greatest friend you'll ever have. Blessed are those who are His friends. Just believe and accept His hand. Start a relationship with your Creator today. I pray that You help us all Lord, to rely on you. To believe You're our friend. In Jesus' name, Amen.

2. New: 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Anyone who is joined to Christ is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come.  If any man be in Christ, he's a new creature. Old things have passed away... What does this say to you? To me, being called new is like a breath of fresh air. It's like starting everything on a clean slate. I have done a lot of things I am not proud of in the past. Things I wish could be erased from my memories. It disturbed me a lot because I felt bad, dirty and sinful. This verse truly fills me with hope because it lets me know I can be new. My past doesn't matter, whether or not a forget everything. I can start afresh and not judge myself based on past incidents. It really doesn't matter if you murdered a person or stole something in the past, if you really come clean to Jesus, He'll wash everything away and make you new. New means fresh. You'll be white, you won't be condemned by what you've done. No, God makes you new when you come to Him. That's what I really love. With Jesus in your life, you can start again. He makes us new and He calls us new, remember that. If He calls us that, you have no right to call yourself otherwise. Accept it. Understand that no matter how you were, He will accept your willing soul. So, come to Him and live peacefully. He will give you rest. Believe.

3. Sons And Daughters: Ephesians 1:5 - God had already decided that through Jesus Christ he would make us his sons and daughters — this was his pleasure and purpose.
I'm a child of God! God is saying here that you can't dare say you have not Father. The Bible says His pleasure and purpose was to make us His children through Jesus. It means He wanted to. He wasn't forced, He wanted to, because He loves us. Do you believe He loves you? Well, He does. God loves us so much, for real. No one can understand the depth of His love. I pray He'll help us love Him back. Goodness! This verse is awesome for real. We call Him Father, He calls us His children. He already acts like a Father to us, not so? He gives us food, sends the rain, sends the sun to brighten us our day and the moon to beautify the night sky. He made us look like Him to really prove we're His children. We look like God, our Father. We're not servants or robots, we are His children. Please let this information sink in deep and make you act like a child of God. A child of God is: confident but humble, kind, gentle, caring. A child of God is generous. A child of God knows where he stands; he's not swayed by the world. A child of God is a god, he has power over every situation because he's helped by the most powerful personality. A child of God, has the Holy Spirit (my best friend). And so on.
So, if you call yourself a child of God, act like one.

***
Done again, thank God!
I'm stopping here for now because it's already a bit long... I guess there'll be a part two, like chapter three. There are so many names of God and the names He calls us.
I hope you understand this chapter.
These names are for you to digest and live by. You are God's friend, child and new creature. Forget your sins and live by His word. Don't be swayed by this world but let the Holy Spirit guide you.
May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever, amen.