New Book!

We're cooking something up... 😁😁

Synopsis

Synopsis...

It was a dream, no, a nightmare. It had to be!
***
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:12‬ ‭
[12] Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation].

Elena Graves finds herself in an oddly sticky situation. She's just been punished by the Vice Chancellor for something apparently so silly... with a death penalty. In 2022! In this day and age. When did punishments become so ancient?
As she struggles to understand her dilemma while trying to escape it, she discovers shocking confessions from people she thought she knew... unbelievable confessions. Things she probably would never have known if her death penalty wasn't made public to the entire college.

Follow Elena in the weirdly dramatic, unbelievably real twist in her life as she discovers that she wasn't the person, or the Christian she thought she was, discovers past secrets that shock her...  make her truly doubt if she is worth living.  

A story of a dark, lost soul discovering her true self.

***

Anticipate! This is the new book I'm working on by God's grace. To be published on the 1st of June.