Chapter 11: Deeper Connection [R-18]

Nat closed the door and pulled Max into a passionate embrace, their lips meeting in a fervent kiss. Their hands roamed over each other's soaked clothing, desperate to feel skin on skin.

"Let's get out of these wet clothes," Nat murmured against Max's lips.

Max nodded, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. They made their way to the bathroom, shedding their wet garments as they went. The steam from the shower filled the room, fogging the mirrors and creating an intimate, sensual atmosphere.

Nat turned on the water, adjusting the temperature to a perfect warmth. As the steam began to rise, they stepped into the shower, their bodies pressed together under the cascading water.

Nat wrapped their arms around Max, pulling them close. "I've want you" he whispered, their lips brushing against Max's ear.

Max smiled, their eyes dark with desire. "Me too," he replied, his hands sliding down Nat's back and gripping Nat hips.

The water continued to pour down, heightening their senses and intensifying their passion. As they moved together, their moans and gasps echoed off the tiled walls, filling the steamy room with the sounds of their lovemaking.

Nat's hands explored Max's body, tracing the curves of their hips and the contours of their chest. Max's fingers danced over Nat's skin, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through them.

"God, you're so beautiful," Max murmured, his lips finding Nat's once again.

Nat returned the kiss with equal fervor, their tongues tangling together in a dance of desire. They broke apart, panting heavily as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I need you," Max whispered, his voice barely audible over the sound of the water.

Nat nodded, his eyes never leaving Max. "I'm all yours," he replied, his hands guiding Max body against the slick, wet tiles.

Max hands moved with purpose, exploring every curve and dip of Nat's body. His fingers found the sensitive spot between Nat's thighs, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from them.

"Oh, Max," Nat moaned, his head falling back against the tiles.

Max smiled, his lips trailing kisses down Nat's neck and chest. He took one of Nat's nipples into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue.

Nat's hands gripped Max's hair, pulling them closer as they arched their back in pleasure. "Yes, just like that," he breathed, their eyes closed as they lost themselves in the sensations.

Max continued to explore Nat's body, their hands and mouth working in tandem to drive them wild. Nat's moans grew louder, his hips bucking against Max's touch.

"Please, Max," Nat begged, his voice barely above a whisper. "I need you inside me."

Max nodded, his eyes meeting Nat's in a moment of shared desire. Max hurriedly gets the condom in his wallet that's on his pants now in the floor. He quickly wear it before guiding his slick, wet cock towards Nat's entrance.

Nat's eyes widened as he felt Max's cock pressing against him. "Yes, Max," he breathed, his hands gripping Max's hips.

Max pushed forward, his cock sliding into Nat's tight, wet heat. Nat's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he felt Max filling them up.

"Oh, fuck," Nat moaned, his head falling back against the tiles.

Max began to move, their hips thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm. Nat's hands gripped Max's hips, urging them to go deeper, harder.

"Yes, just like that," Nat gasped, his eyes locked on Max's.

Max's thrusts grew more urgent, his hips slamming against Nat's with increasing force. Nat's moans grew louder, his body trembling with pleasure.

"I'm close, Max," Nat panted, his fingers digging into Max's skin.

Max nodded, his eyes never leaving Nat's. "Me too," he replied, their breaths coming in ragged gasps.

Nat's orgasm hit him like a wave, his body shuddering with pleasure as he cried out Max's name. Max's thrusts grew more erratic, his own release building deep within him.

"Fuck, Nat," Max groaned, his hips jerking as he came hard inside the condom.

Nat wrapped his arms around Max, holding them close as they both caught their breath. The water continued to pour down, washing away the evidence of their lovemaking.

"That was incredible," Nat murmured, his lips brushing against Max's ear.

Max smiled, his eyes meeting Nat's in a moment of shared satisfaction. "It was," he replied, his fingers tracing patterns on Nat's damp skin.

They stood there for a moment, their bodies still pressed together under the cascading water. The steam continued to rise, creating a cocoon of intimacy around them.

As the water began to cool, they reluctantly stepped out of the shower, their bodies still slick with water and sweat. They dried each other off, their hands lingering on each other's skin as they shared soft, gentle kisses.

Nat led Max to the bedroom, their bodies still humming with pleasure. They climbed into bed, their arms wrapped around each other as they drifted off to sleep, their hearts beating in time with each other's.

And as the rain continued to fall outside, Nat and Max lay together, their connection stronger than ever before.