Prologue

We can see a girl reading a book in her bedroom. She has goddess-like facial features and a very curvy body. Even god can lust over at her. She is none other than Ayanokouji Kiyone also known as the masterpiece of the white room and goddess of the 4th generation.

She is wearing a brown top which is very tight and grey shorts complimenting her curvy body and her thic thighs.

(Same as the previous chapter pic)

?: "Senpaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!"

Someone came into the room and tackled our goddess in a hug from behind and pressed her voluptuous breasts onto Kiyone's back and surrounded her arms around her waist and rested her head on her shoulder.

She has straight magenta hair that is tied into twin tails and laced with red ribbons and gradient dark-red eyes. She is none other than the trouble maker and 2nd best product of the 5th generation from white room. Her name is Amasawa Ichika.

Ichika: "Good Morning Senpaiiiiiii!!!!"

Kiyone: "Good Morning to you too Ichika!"

After greeting, Kiyone starts head patting Ichika whereas Ichika is sniffing Kiyone's smell.

Kiyone is oblivious to our little devil's actions. She is going to ask Ichika what she is doing here in the morning then she hears footsteps approaching her room.

He has brown hair and green eyes

?: "Ichika! What the hell are you doing?"

He is none other than the best product of the 5th generation from white room and overall second best after our goddess. His name is Yagami Takuya.

Takuya Pov:

When I enter senpai's room, I saw senpai head patting Ichika but the wrost part is that Ichika is sniffing senpai. She is taking advantage of senpai's obliviousness. It made my blood boil. So, I shouted at her.

Takuya: "Ichika! What the hell are you doing?"

Kiyone: "Don't shout at her like that Takuya"

The moment my eyes laid on senpai, my heart skipped a beat. I almost got a nosebleed because the clothes were highlighting her body perfectly.

Takuya: "G-g-good Morning Senpai!"

Kiyone: "Good Morning Takuya!"

Senpai greeted me with a smile. I blushed very hard because who couldn't after seeing that killer smile from senpai. My whole anger Ichika disappeared in a second after seeing Senpai's smile. I almost forgot for what I came here for.

Takuya: "Matsuo San said that the breakfast is ready."

Kiyone: "Ok! Tell Matsuo San that I will come in 5 minutes."

Kiyone: "Ichika, I will meet you at the dining table."

The moment senpai's attention shifted to Ichika, she stopped sniffing and starts smiling at her.

This girl! acting like she is doing nothing just a moment ago.

Ichika: "Ok Senpai! I'm waiting for you at dinning table."

She break her hug from senpai and we both left senpai's room.

The instant we left Senpai's room, she started grinning at me.

Ichika: "Don't forget Takuya that you are not the only one who love senpai! I am going to senpai mine and mine alone."

She said in a very dark tone.

This girl has the nerve to call senpai her.

Takuya: "Like I will let that happen."

She smiled widely at me and left for breakfast.