Chapter 3

Kiyone approached the platinum haired beauty.

Kiyone: "Hello! I'm Ayanokouji Kiyone. Are you perhaps a senpai?"

?: "Hello Kohai chan, I'm Kiryuin Fuka from 2nd year."

Kiyone: "Can you tell me why you were staring at me, Senpai?"

Fuka: "Who said that I was staring at you. I just merely glance at you."

Kiyone: "But senpai, I feel your stare at me."

Fuka: "You are an interesting one. Well I was curious about the question you asked them."

Kiyone: "I don't know why they were avoiding my question."

Fuka: "You really don't know."

Kiyone,: "I have my theories about that but they are not confirmed yet."

Fuka: "Can you share your theories with me?"

Fuka is interested in Kiyone after seeing her strength which she used in stoping red haired boy. She can tell that red haired boy is not by any means weak. Fuka's intrest skyrockets after the question she asked.

Fuka Pov:

By close inspection, she has a very cute and innocent face but her body is very appealing and sexy. On top of that, her soothing voice is like music to ears. What a deadly combo even I can't resist that. She is going to be very popular, I bet all my private points for that.

Kiyone: "I don't mind senpai."

Her smile is intoxicating, I can't get my eyes off her.

I pats the seat next to me. She understood the meaning and sat on it. She is just at the side of me. In this distance, I can smell her.

Oh my god! her smell is so fucking good. Fuka control yourself, it is not the time for this. Let's see how much she figures out the S-system.

She starts to share her theories with me.

Timeskip:

She just figure out the whole S-system in some hours only. Her intelligence is on another level.

I thought that this school is going to be very boring but Kiyone's whole existence change it.

She has everything, I seek in my life partner. I don't care if it is a boy or girl.

Am I behaving like a simp?

If yes, then so be it because I want my Kohai chan for me.

Fuka: "From now on, you are my favourite Kohai"

I said it while hugging her.

She is so soft. It is like her body is made only for me to hold.

She has so much groceries in her bags. I got a perfect plan.

Fuka: "Kohai chan, I spotted so many groceries in your bag. Can I presume that you are going to cook your food by yourself?"

Kiyone: "Hmm! You are right about that senpai."

Fuka: "Can I try your cooking skills, Please Kohai chan. If it is not a problem for you."

Kiyone: "I don't mind senpai. Tomorrow, I'm going to make a bento for you. Is that ok with you?"

While Kiyone was saying this, I adjusted her position her position. Now, she is sitting on my lap while my hands are around her waist.

Plan success!

I was able to divert the topic from my sudden move on her which is to hug her. She didn't mind this at all.

Fuka: "Can you fulfill my request Kohai chan."