I: LET HIM IN

The headquarters of the Future Foundation. An organization that was created by former principal of the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy, Kazuo Tengan. During his last days at the school, Hope's Peak Academy experienced an event that would later be known as the biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history. 

The school was turned into a massive battlefield, many of its students were forced to kill each other, and in the end... most of them ended up killing themselves. But it's not like they had a choice in the matter. The Ultimate Despair, Junko Enoshima, was the main cause of the Tragedy of Hope's Peak Academy. She used a killing video she created to brainwash the students in the Reserve Department, and she obtained that video by observing and stealing the Ultimate Animator talent from a student named Ryota Mitarai. 

Many people died that day, and the carnage that engulfed Hope's Peak spread across the entire world. After accomplishing her goal, Junko and her sister, Mukuro Ikusaba, decided to stay at Hope's Peak. They found out that the principal at the time, who was known as Jin Kirigiri, was trying to turn what was left of the school's main building into a shelter for survivors. Those survivors were known as the seventy-eighth class. Hiding among them was easy for Junko and Mukuro, mostly because they were members of that class. But Junko's goal wasn't to survive, it was to create a killing game with the survivors as contestants.

Fortunately, Junko's plans were foiled... and it ended with her facing her own execution. Unfortunately, out of sixteen students in the seventy-eighth class... only six survived. Members of the Future Foundation saw the survivors exit the school and enter the dangerous scenery that the outside world has become, and they didn't waste any time when it came to rescuing them. Sadly, the seventy-eighth class wasn't the only class that had to deal with Junko. There was another class... the seventy-seventh class.

While the seventy-eighth class consisted of six students that survived Junko's messed-up game, the seventy-seventh class consisted of fourteen students. Ryota Mitarai was a member of this class, but he ended up deserted his friends because of how afraid he was of Junko. There was another member of the class, a girl by the name of Chiaki Nanami, but sadly... she was brutally killed by Junko in order to turn the rest of the class into her followers. From that moment on, the seventy-seventh class of Hope's Peak Academy would officially be known as the Remnants of Despair.

With Junko Enoshima no longer in the picture, the Future Foundation was slowly able to try and fix the damage that Junko and her despair had brought to the world. The world was currently a wasteland, buildings were destroyed and tilting to the side while countless deaths would be occurring every single day. Right about now, the Future Foundation would be getting ready to send a few members into the city... but something was preventing that.

All members of the Future Foundation were currently being kept inside their main building. They weren't being held hostage, but if the threat they're currently facing are able to take over the Future Foundation's headquarters, it'll become a hostage situation pretty soon. 

Members of the Future Foundation consisted of men and women wearing black suits and sunglasses. When it comes to weapons, it depends on the threat they're facing. Against robots, like the Monokuma bots, they would use the megaphone hacking gun. It sends out programming codes in an electromagnetic wave, allowing it to hack into the target's mechanisms from a distance. The hacking gun's abilities seem to depend on where and for what the converting tactical operations they were created for. But against other human beings, like people who follow Junko's example and cause despair, the Future Foundation would use regular firearms. In this case... the Future Foundation was dealing with both.

Future Foundation Member #1: "What the hell is going on!? Where did all these things come from!?"

Future Foundation Member #2: "This can't be happening! How did they even find our headquarters!?" Three members of the Future Foundation were currently trying to keep the main doors of the building closed, three other members were holding megaphones and guns, just waiting for the enemy to barge in. Everything that was just said by the second Future Foundation member was true, the headquarters of the Future Foundation was meant to be hidden from the outside world.