IX: KILLING HARMONY

The Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, once an institute and stage for a merciless killing game. But now, thanks to the results of said killing game, the academy was destroyed beyond repair.

At the beginning, sixteen students were captured and taken to a remote location, most likely an abandoned school. These sixteen students were completely average, but once they encountered five small robots that resembled bears, who later revealed themselves as the Monokubs, all the students had their memories erased. The students went from average kids to incredibly talented individuals, and the school that was once abandoned suddenly became their home. Nobody's favourite principal, Monokuma, was the one moving the killing game along as the students were struggling to trust each other.

After the first trial, the Ultimate Pianist, Kaede Akamatsu, killed the Ultimate Survivor, Rantaro Amami. After the second trial, the Ultimate Maid, Kirumi Tojo, killed the Ultimate Tennis Pro/Prisoner, Ryoma Hoshi. After the third trial, the Ultimate Anthropologist, Korekiyo Shinguji, killed both Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Akido Master, and Angie Yonaga, the Ultimate Artist. After the fourth trial, the Ultimate Entomologist, Gonta Gokuhara, unknowingly murdered Mio Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor. And after the fifth trial, Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut, murdered Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Every single trial, murder, execution, and despair-inducing incident brought the remaining five survivors to the sixth and final trial. The remaining survivors consisted of the Ultimate Detective, the Ultimate Magician, the Ultimate Assassin, the Ultimate Robot, and the Ultimate Cosplayer. Shuichi Saihara, Himiko Yumeno, Maki Harukawa, Keebo, and Tsumugi Shirogane.

During the final trial, they found out that Tsumugi Shirogane, the Ultimate Cosplayer, was the mastermind of the killing game. They also found out that the world they're living in is fictional, everything the mastermind put the survivors through was for the sake of entertaining the outside world. Characters in a TV show that don't belong anywhere but where they are right now, that's the concept of what the mastermind was planning. The survivors tried their absolute best at convincing the outside world that they deserved to live, and although they succeeded, everything comes with a price.

The final punishment was underway, and Tsumugi was defeated. She and Monokuma were crushed under debris while Keebo used his Ultimate Robot technology to destroy the academy. In order for this killing game to end, the fictional world they lived in needed to end as well. After destroying the academy, Keebo activated a function on his body, the self-destruct function. He flew into the distance and exploded, taking a lot of the academy with him.

This left only three people alive, but they were supposed to die as well. Luckily, Keebo was able to make sure that the three remaining survivors showed some signs of life. After the academy was destroyed, the survivors were trapped under the debris, but the debris looked like it was moving. It was only a matter of time before it was moved out of the way, and the person underneath was able to stand up and see the results of Keebo's punishment.

 It was only a matter of time before it was moved out of the way, and the person underneath was able to stand up and see the results of Keebo's punishment