Chapter 1

Jamie's P.O.V:

I was sleeping when someone gently tapped my shoulder. I groaned and turned around thinking it was my roomate, Raphael. When I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful girlfriend looking at me. I sat up and hugged her.

-Are you ok, baby?

She nodded softly, her head in my chest.

-I couldn't sleep...

I sighed and rubbed her back...

Y|n recently found out that her dad died. Her mother died when she was 5 years old. After she got the news, Y|n developed separation anxiety. That means she always wants to be with me. But, unfortunately, there are situations when she can't stay with me and when I come back I find her crying. I said:

-Baby, you know I love your cuddles but you need to get back to your room.

-No! I want to stay here, with you!

I sighed.

-Look, tommorow morning I promise I'll go ask the schoolmistress if we can share a bedroom but right now you need sleep. And so do I, baby.

She sighed and nodded.

-Here's what we're gonna do: I'll go back with you and after you fall asleep I'll leave, ok?

She nodded. I took her hand and walked to her dorm. She opened the door and I saw Ellie sleeping in her bed. Y|n laid down on her bed and I started to play with her hair hoping to make her fall asleep faster. After 10 minutes she was asleep. I quietly got out of their room and closed the door behind me.

When I woke up in the morning, I went to talk with the schoolmistress. I told her about Y|n's condition and she said it was ok.

 Everyone here at Rosewood found out that Ellie is the real princess. After we defeated Leviathan, Ellie's parents thought that it was safe for the world to find out the truth.

 I wanted to tell Y|n the good news but I also wanted to surprise her so I asked Ellie to take her out for shopping while I was getting everything ready. I packed all her things and took them to our new bedroom and then I brought my things there too. After that, I texted Ellie that I was ready and told her that the schoolmistress said that she will stay with Anastacia and Saskia from now on.

I went out to the garden and I saw them getting off the car. The driver opened the trunk and took the shopping bags inside. I walked over to them and Y|n hugged me. I chuckled and rubbed her back.

-Hi, baby.

-Hi...

I smiled at Ellie and took Y|n's hand. After 10 minutes Ellie left and I said:

-I have a surprise for you...

Her face lit up as she looked at me.

-Surprise?

I smiled.

-Yes, baby, surprise.

-What is it?

I laughed.

-I'll show you. Come on.

I took her hand and lead her inside. Once we were in the front of our door I said:

-Alright, close your eyes!

She smiled but didn't protest. She closed her eyes and I unlocked the door. I lead her inside and closed the door.

-Are you ready, beautiful?

She smiled softly.

-Mhm...

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

-You can open your eyes now.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. After a few seconds she looked at me and said:

-Is this our room?

-Yes, baby. Do you like it?

-I love it!

I chuckled and she kissed me. After we were settled, we laid in bed, her head on my chest.

-What about Ellie?

-She moved with Anastacia and Saskia so she won't be alone.

-And Raphael?

-He got a new roommate.

She nodded and yawned.

-Looks like it's time for us to sleep.

I turned the lights off and after we said goodnight, we fell asleep.