Chapter 2

Y|n's P.O.V.

It was 7 in the morning when Jamie's alarm went off. I heard him climbing out of the bed and entering in the bathroom. I sighed and got up. I think I cathed a cold. I was looking for my medicine when the bathroom door opened. I heard Jamie's voice behind me:

-Baby? Why are you awake so early?

I turned around.

-Oh, I just...Need to go to the batroom!

He sighed and walked over to me, grabbing me from my waist.

-Y|n...I know you. What's wrong?

-I, umm...I think I catched a cold.

He brought one hand up to my forehead and his face changed.

-You definitley do have a fever!

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed taking the blanket off the bed.

-No! I'm cold!

He sighed and shook his head.

-You have a fever...It's normal to feel cold, but trust me, baby, you're not.

I curled up into a ball and he said:

-I'm staying with you today.

I looked at him.

-No, you're not. You need to attend to the meeting with Ellie's parents.

He shook his head.

-I'm still going to attend. I'll put my headphones on so it won't bother you.

He handed me a glass of water along with my medicine and went out to buy something to eat.

I took my phone and called Ellie:

-Hey, Y|n!

-Hey...

-Woah, what happened with your voice?

-I catched a cold...

She sighed.

-I'll tell Jamie to stay with you today.

-You don't need to. He already decided to do that.

-Good. You need him.

-Ellie, I can take care of myself. He needs to do his job. I think he is doing it because of my separation anxiety.

Right then, the door opened revealing Jamie. Oh, no...I think he heard the last sentece.

He handed me the food and asked:

-Who are you talking to?

-With Ellie...

He nodded. Ellie said:

-Was that Jamie?

-Yeah...

-Can I speak to him, please?

-Mhm...

I handed him the phone and he kissed me, getting out of the room. I started eating, wondering what they are talking about.

After 10 minutes, he was back. He put my phone on the nightstand and said:

-I love you. And I want you to know that I would do anything for you. You didn't force me to do anything. It was my decision to stay so don't you ever feel guily for something you can't control. You didn't choose to have separation anxiety. It just happened. If I'm not here, call me, text me, come to me. We will figure it out. I promise.

I started crying. I didn't know what to say. He was so sweet and I was just a burden. He hugged me and pressed a kiss to my hair. After a few minutes, I calmed down and said:

-Thank you. For being here and for understanding me.

He nodded.

-Of course.

I smiled and kissed him.

Jamie's P.O.V.

The meeting started so I put my headphones on and started playing with Y|n's hair, her head in my lap.

I was looking at her from time to time, making sure she was ok. She was looking staight at the ceilling lost in her thoughts. I brought my hand to her tummy and tickled her. She chuckled and I smiled.

-You ok?

-Mhm, I was just thinking about something.

-Should I be scared?

She giggled and slapped my arm playfully. I smiled and shook my head. 

After one hour, I noticed she was asleep. I gently moved her head on the pillow and got up. I wrote a note for her so she won't be scared when she wakes up. I kissed her hair and left.