Chapter 7

Y|n's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was alone in bed. I opened the bathroom door to reveal Jamie who was brushing his hair, a towel around his waist, his abs showing. I just looked at him without saying anything. He smirked and walked over to me, grabbing me from my waist.

-You're staring, beautiful.

I blushed and looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. He gently put his palm on my cheek, making me look at him. He kissed me and I put my arms around his neck. I kissed him back, but after 2 minutes, he stopped me.

-If we keep this up, we may end up doing something else and you're not ready yet.

-I am.

-You're not even 18 yet, baby. It's very painful for girls so we're going to wait, yeah?

-But I want to do it now...

-Baby, I said no. I'm doing this because I know it will hurt and I want you to be prepared.

He kissed my forehead and said:

-Now go get ready for school.

I sighed and walked back in the room to pick my outfit for the day.

After we were ready, we had to part ways because our schedule is diferent.

-See you later, baby!

He wanted to kiss me but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. I gave him a little smile and left. 

Jamie's P.O.V

I sighed and headed to my classroom. I could tell she was a little sad becuse I rejected her earlier but she'll understand soon that I did it for her.

After school, I entered in our room but to my surprise, she wasn't there. I changed my clothes and laid in bed, waiting for her.

2 hours later, the door opened, revealing Y|n. She walked over to the bed and laid down with her head in my lap, my back resting on the headboard. We both sat in silence as I was playing with her hair.