Chapter 15

Jamie's P.O.V.

I had to find another hotel because the one we were staying at it wasn't safe anymore. I'm sure they were watching us for a while now so I had to tell Y|n to run. I'm really worried for her since the last time I talked to her was a few hours ago. I hope Saskia found her before anything could happen to her.

We were in the car when Anastasia asked:

-Where's Saskia?

-She left to take Y|n.

-Is she ok? I know she was alone there.

-I don't know...I just hope that if Saskia found her they aren't in any danger.

-Can't you call her?

I shook my head sighing and said:

-If someone's following them and they're hiding the phone could give them away.

She nodded. Ellie asked:

-What are we going to do now?

-We're going to the Grand Hotel.

-But there are so much people. Don't we have to keep a low profile?

-No. If we're going to a place where we're surrounded by celebrities and politicians, it would be more difficult for them to get to us. Their security measures are among the best in the country.

They nodded and we continued our journey in silence.

After 2 hours we finally reached our destination. I took the car to the underground parking and got out of the car while the girls were changing.

I told them that their face shouldn't be seen of any security camera. Luckily I was already wearing a hoodie when we got attacked so I just pulled the hood over my head.

5 minutes later, the girls got out of the car and we made our way into the hotel.

I made sure that our rooms were close to the emergency exit so in case of an attack we could get away through there.

I took the keys and lead the girls to their room before getting into mine.

I sighed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered and ate I contacted Ellie's parents to give them an update about our situation. They couldn't do anything at the moment because they were being watched as well.

I sighed and laid down closing my eyes.