3

"Okay, so we're going to be moving on to-" The bell rang, making the students rush towards the door. The teacher yelled out, "Homework's on classroom, make sure to do it!"

Students rushed out of the classroom, only few students left in the classroom, including Gyuri and Shinyu. Gyuri packed up her bag and walked over to Shinyu, waiting for him to be done.

Just as Shinyu was about to leave without her, she grabbed his arm, "Hello? We have to talk, remember?"

He glanced towards her, brows furrowed, "Huh?" Trying to backtrack down his memory lane, a face of realization hit, "Oh. My bad, lead the way ma'am."

-

They arrived near the vending machine, Gyuri looked around to double check if there was anyone listening. Once she found it safe to ask, she turned around to face him.

"Can you be my boyfriend?"

As if he became a malfunctioning robot he repeated, "Huh? Wait what? Huh? What?" He looked around to see if anyone was near them before he pointed to himself, "Me?"

"No, I was asking," she rolled her eyes, "of course it's you. Who else would it be?"

She sighed and shook her head before continuing, "Look, I swear it'll be for like two months."

Shinyu was still flustered, confused on this whole be my boyfriend thing, "Is this rent a boyfriend or something? Because-"

"I'll pay you every week," she stuck out her hand, waiting for him to shake.

"Sold." Shinyu shook her hand.

❥❥❥
• short ch bc i got lazy writing more 🤣🤣🤣
• it's finally starting 🌚🌚🌚
• do i put angst yes or no (yes, but prolly mild bc idk how to write angst womp womp)
• leaving school at 12:15 every wednesday is something i look forward to 😜👃