16

It was a new week, and Gyuri dreaded it. Tests lined up, new assigned seatings, and new topics to cover. The past weekend was eventful: senior bonfire, facetime with Shinyu, and unfortunately, Hyunwook texting Gyuri with a different phone number.

Gyuri walked to her locker, praying to God that she won't see Hyunwook on the way. She greeted her classmates along the way, making sure to put on a smile.

Much to her luck, right before Gyuri got to her locker, she saw Hyunwook leaning nearby, seemingly waiting for her to arrive. She halted in her steps, turning back around and walked straight to class.

She slid the classroom door, making sure that Shinyu wasn't in class yet. Finding out that he wasn't hear yet, Gyuri quickly fished her phone and went in to the message app.

your cutie patootie 😜

SHINYU

what
did u get kidnapped or smth 😭

can u pretty pls get my textbook from the locker for math today 😄🙏🏻

what
why
i mean i can but like

well..
hyunwooks out there
and i do not want to talk to him
PLSPSLSLSPSLSPSLS

okok
js tell me ur locker number and the combo
if hyunwook isnt there...

I PROMISE HE IS THERE

LOL okok
ill see you soon

-

Shinyu turned around, and headed back to where the lockers were at, as Gyuri requested. He shoved both of his hands into the pocket of his hands, nearing towards the locker.

Far ahead was Hyunwook, still waiting for Gyuri's presence. Unlucky for Hyunwook, it was Shinyu that surrounded his presence.

"Huh? Where's Gyuri. I swear I got here earlier than her," Hyunwook furrowed his eyebrows, trying to look around the area to see if he saw the familiar girl.

Shinyu shrugged his shoulders, going on his phone to check her locker combination. As he was opening her locker, he said, "Yea... she's not here, she's in class right now. I'm just here to get her textbook."

Getting out her textbook, Shinyu closes the locker and turns to go back to class, when Hyunwook spoke up, "Can you tell her to meet me at this place during lunch?" Hyunwook passes a small sticky note to him.

"I mean, I can give it to her, but don't think she's going to meet you," Shinyu took the small paper and put it in his pocket. He turned his back and waved goodbye as he hummed to his favorite tune.

❥❥❥
• IM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE
• senioritis has been hitting hard after getting into college
• small little smth for u guys since ive been gone for the week
• graduation is coming closer which im so happy abt like let me leave
• anyways hope u liked this ch 😔🤞🏻🙏🏻