7

The next day, Gyuri woke up in a frenzy. Sleeping at 3 am in the morning did not help her wake up early in the morning. She mumbled multiple curse words as she quickly got ready for school.

Frantically putting on her makeup, her phone started ringing. She answered the phone, not bothering to check who it was from.

"Sujeong, I'm running late right now so I need you to hurry up on what you're going to say before I end the call."

"Well that's not very nice to say," said a deep voice, making Gyuri pause on doing her makeup. She took a look at her phone to see 'your cutie patootie 😜.' She groaned again the sight of the name, reminding herself to take a look at the contact name before answering.

She sighed, "Sorry, I thought it was my friend. Do you need something? I'm kinda trying to finish my makeup."

"My bad, I was just wondering what your locker number was." Though he didn't show his face, Gyuri could tell that he was smiling.

"Oh yea, sorry. My locker number is 5437. Could you also get my textbooks for me when we go to our first period, I don't think I have time to get it."

He hummed, "Yea, sure. Just text me your locker number, I'll meet you outside of class."

Gyuri sighed in relief, thanking him over the phone, "Thank youuu, I owe you one!"

Shinyu chuckled, mentally patting himself on the back, "Mhm, no problem. Just come to school asap. I don't want to stand around looking like a loser."

"Yes, your highness," she rolled her eyes, "I'm gonna hang up now before I actually come to school late."

"Alright, alright. See you soon, girlfriend."

"See you soon, boyfriend."

jjangxgyuri close friend's story

❥❥❥• update ! • i had no motivation to keep writing so this is a small filler and i didnt want u guys to keep waiting• I SWEAR I'LL POST TMR OR IN TWO DAYS • getting enha tickets was painfully stressful 😔😔 secured the ticket tho !!• i swear i wo...

❥❥❥
• update !
• i had no motivation to keep writing so this is a small filler and i didnt want u guys to keep waiting
• I SWEAR I'LL POST TMR OR IN TWO DAYS
• getting enha tickets was painfully stressful 😔😔 secured the ticket tho !!
• i swear i wont ghost u guys like i did w my two other books that i gave up on 🤞🏻
• how should the next chapter go... im in need of suggestions 🙏🏻