17

Shinyu walked over to his and Gyuri's class, the textbook by him. He slid the door open when he saw Gyuri with Gunwook and Sujeong, conversing with each other. He walked toeards the trio, gaining attention from Gunwook.

"My man!" Gunwook stood up from the chair, greeting Shinyu.

Shinyu laughed, living for Gunwook's energy in the morning, "Hey man, what's good?"

Shinyu shifted over to where Gyuri was sitting and placed her textbook on top of her head. Groaning from his mischief, she grabbed the textbook, placed it on the table and placed her head flat on the desk.

Shinyu let out a laugh and ruffled her hair. Then realizing, he pulled out the piece of paper from his pocket, handing it out towards Gyuri.

"Huh? What is this?" Gyuri took the piece of paper, opening it up and reading the said place Hyunwook told her to meet.

Shinyu fidgeted with his phone, going through Instagram, "Oh, yea. That was from Hyunwook. He told you to meet him at wherever during lunch."

Groaning, she ripped the note, stuffing it in Gunwook's hood without him noticing, "Dude, he's so annoying. I don't understand how I cried over him."

The three surrounding her stifled a laugh, nodding in agreement. The quad spent the rest of their time before bell rang, talking about all sorts of topics.

Seeing the clock on the wall, Shinyu decided to get up from where he sat, wishing the other three a goodbye.

-

"Listen Gyuri, it's just for five minutes," Hyunwook exasperated, grabbing her wrists, not letting her get away.

Gyuri tried shaking his arm off, failing to do so, "Yea, no thanks. I'm kind of super duper hungry right now... so let me go or I'll actually rage and kick you."

Seeing how he wasn't planning to let go, her leg swung up, preparing to kick. However, right before she could land a kick, someone came in front of them, preventing violence to break out.

"Okayyyy, this is where we stop," a voice said, coming in between the two.

Gyuri looked up, relaxing as she saw Shinyu. Shinyu grabbed her wrist, making sure to get rid of Hyunwook's hands first.

"Well, seeing that Gyuri does NOT want to talk to you, we're going to get going... toodles!" He reasoned and dragged her to the cafeteria, wanting to leave the unwanted conflict.

Both arrived at the cafeteria and walked towards their lunch spot with their friend groups combined. They went unnoticed by their friends, still laughing to whatever jokes they heard.

Seeing as they weren't paying attention, Shinyu leaned over to Gyuri, whispering in her ear, "Hey, I have a game this week. Are you down to come?"

"Uhh let me check actually," she answered, going through her calendar app if there was anything she had planned that day. No schedules were plan, "Yea, I can go, just let me know what time it starts," she smiled, letting him know.

"All right, sounds good. Hope to see you there," Shinyu replied back, before joining in the conversation of their friends.

❥❥❥
• IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING
• senior year is so hectic 😭😭😭
• anyways i plan on updating more often, if i cant... erm.. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
• but i really do wanna finish this so i can move on with the next book of this series 🥳
• ok im done yappping 😍