13

Gyuri created a group chat with her two friends and the two new boys. Knowing that Gunwook was their designated driver, they all agreed to meet up at his house.

Gyuri took her time putting on her makeup making sure that it looks good. Humming to the song playing from her speakers, she carefully placed her fake eyelashes onto her eyes, making her feature more defined. Once she was finished with her makeup, she went to her closet to pick out her fit for the bonfire.

Ending up with two outfit choices, the indecisiveness consumed her, eventually texting her friends for help.

second sem seniors 🥳

guys
pls help
i literally cannot choose which outfit i should wear

sujeong
show show

alr alr
*two images attached*

gunwook
personally i like the second one better

sujeong
girl what
no
the first fit is a lot better

gunwook
boy what r u saying 🗿
go with 2 gyuri
dont listen to this rat

sujeong
girl bye
choose the first one

u guys are no fucking help 😭
this is making it harder to choose
im gonna ask for a third opinion

sujeong
🙄🙄🙄
alr alr

-

your cutie patootie 😜

shinyuuyuuyyu

??

can u pick which fit is better 😔🙏🏻

bro is still not done w getting ready
but yea send me pics

okk
*two images attached*

hm
i like the second one better

alr alr
i shall be wearing that today

🫡
oh also

hm?

do you want me to pick u up
we could js go to gunwooks together
more efficient 🤷🏻‍♂️

yea that works
ur my designated driver now 😁

yea maybe i should take back what i said

KIDDINGGGGG

mhm thats what i thought
its 4:17 rn
ill pick u up in like
20 min??

yas !!
20 min sounds good

alr alr
ill text u when im here

okk 🫡

-

Picking up the second outfit, she went inside her bathroom to go change. Smoothing down the ruffles on her shirt, she looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied with the fit. Opening the bathroom door, she walked back to her room to gather her things to put inside her purse.

A notification comes from her phone, letting her know that Shinyu was downstairs. Looking down at her purse, she doubled checked everything she needed that night. Checking she had everything, she shut her door and walked downstairs and out of her house.

Seeing Shinyu in the car, scrolling through his phone, Gyuri smiled. She planned to sneak up to him, making sure to not get noticed by him as she slowly walked to the car. Right as she was about scare Shinyu, he whips his head towards her, questioning her stance.

Clearing her throat, she awkwardly scratched her head before sitting down in the passenger seat, "Yeah... Let's not talk about that."

"Talk about what? Did you do something?" Shinyu played along, letting the both of them ease back in from the awkwardness.

Talking and laughter could be heard inside the car, a nice atmosphere between the two of them. Shinyu eventually arrived at Gunwook's home, making sure to open the car door for Gyuri.

Walking up to his house, Gyuri sent a quick message telling Gunwook they arrived. Putting her phone away, she rang the doorbell, being opened by Gunwook right away.

"SHINYU bro, it's been a while dude," Gunwook greeted him, making sure to dap him up.

Giving back the gesture, Shinyu gave him a bro hug, "Dudeee, it's nice seeing you again. We should definitely hang out more."

Seeming to forget about the female's presence, Gyuri clears her throat, raising her eyebrow, "Excuse me? What about me, Gunwook? Where's my hi? Hello? Salutations?"

"Yeah yeah, hi. Let's go to my car, everyone's here already so we can start leaving," he said as he rolled his eyes.

Calling out the two other people, Gyuri waited patiently in front of Gunwook's car with Shinyu. As they were talking about random things, a voice suddenly shouted, "Gyuri!"

Looking up, Gyuri recognized that Dohoon called her, seeing Sujeong next to him waving at her.

Gyuri skipped towards the both of them, hugging Sujeong first before hugging Dohoon. Giving back the hug, both don't realize a certain someone staring at them.

Gunwook clapped his hands together, "Okay, so who wants to sit in front?"

"ME!" Sujeong raised her hand, not letting anyone else come in front of the passenger side.

Giving up, Shinyu, Gyuri, and Dohoon look at each other in defeat. Sighing, Gyuri decides to take initiative, "I can sit in the middle."

"No, it's okay. I can sit in the middle, you can sit on the side," Dohoon retaliated.

Shinyu, noticing how awfully close Dohoon was trying to get decided to not back down, "No, it's okay Dohoon. I can sit in the middle."

Both went back and forth until they realized that Gyuri was not in sight. Looking around, they noticed that she was already sitting in the middle, Gunwook and Sujeong already sitting down as well.

"So are you guys going to get in or not?" Sujeong questioned, making Gunwook and Gyuri stifle a laugh. Out of embarrassment, Dohoon and Shinyu hug it out before going on opposite sides of Gyuri.

-

After countless times of doing karaoke, everyone started to calm down, some starting to zone out. One of them was Gyuri, nodding her head off, trying to stay awake. Shinyu took notice of this, and placed her head on his shoulder. Gyuri snuggled into his shoulder, finally being able to relax.

Gunwook and Sujeong looked at the back view mirror, giggling at the two of them sleeping head on head. They made sure to take pictures of the two of them together, reminding themselves to tease them about it later on.

Dohoon glanced at the two of them, his heart slightly clenching at the closeness between them. Deciding to let them be, his heart and mind chose to be more direct during the bonfire.

❥❥❥
• the long awaited update !!
• i know it took longer than usual, but i ended up having four tests this week 😭😭😭
• pt 1 of the bonfire trip and we see a little tension between the two boys
• no promises but i will try to update faster 🙏🏻