4

"So... what's the plan?" Shinyu asked, deciding what drink to get from the vending machine.

Gyuri stood there for a moment to ponder of what to do next, "I don't know actually... I didn't think that far ahead."

As he took out the drink, he whipped his head towards her, "What do you mean you didn't think that far ahead? Did you expect everything to work like magic? Also, how much money am I getting paid?"

"Is money all you care about?"

"I mean, I only agreed to being your boyfriend for the money..." he shrugged, taking a sip from his drink. "We should probably talk about this later today, the bell's gonna ring soon."

Gyuri sighed and fished her phone out from her pocket. She passed the phone over to Shinyu, "Here, give me your number. I'll contact you the details later after school today."

He finished his drink and threw it away in the trash before typing his number in. He texted a "hi" on Gyuri's phone before giving it back to her, "I'm busy till 6 today because of basketball practice. Don't expect me to reply right away."

"Yea yea, I wouldn't expect anything from you either way," she shooed him away.

The bell rang, and they both waved each other a goodbye before going to their own respective classes.

When Gyuri pulled out her phone again to listen to music, she saw that Shinyu put his contact name as "your cutie patootie 😜." She scoffed at the name before clicking on Spotify to listen to her playlist.

❥❥❥
• HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE 😱😱 (its been 3 days)
• i suddenly got the urge to write more chapters go me
• long weekend is coming soon next week so yk i'll be updating 4 days straight (if i dont forget)
• i lowkey feel bad for this ch being so short... ill double update today guys dont u worry 🤞🏻🤞🏻