6

The last bell of the school day rang, making everyone try to go out before the hallway traffic began. Gyuri took her time packing up her bag and walked towards her locker. As she put away things she didn't need inside her locker, she felt a tap on her head. She rolled her eyes, assuming it was Hyunwook, "I swear to god, I'm going to-"

"Going to what?"

"Oh," she turned red from embarrassment when she turned around and realized it was Shinyu, not Hyunwook, "Sorry. I thought you were Hyunwook."

He shook his head and chuckled, "I guess you really hate Hyunwook. I mean, to be honest, he's a very dislikable person." He shrugged and lightly flicked Gyuri's head, "Don't forget to text me about this whole thing later. I'll text you back after practice, see you!"

Gyuri saluted to him as he walked to the gym for his basketball practice. After putting everything she didn't need in her locker, she closed it and walked back to her home.

-

Shinyu put on his headphones, listening to his favorite songs when he met up with his friend, Dohoon. They both greeted each other before changing into their practice clothes inside the athletics locker room. As they walked out into the gym, they were warming up their bodies in silence before Dohoon decided to break it.

"So, who was that girl you were talking to?" Dohoon asked, stretching his legs so they wouldn't be stiff when practicing.

Shinyu looked over at him, "Gyuri? She's in my class. She was asking me for a favor so I told her I'd help."

Dohoon nodded in understanding before standing up to warm up his arms, "Huh, I see. What kind of favor? I've never seen you guys talk so... umless you told the other guys before me."

Shaking his head, Shinyu chuckled before getting up as well to finish his warm up, "Nah, I'd always tell you first. I don't think I have a say in what the favor is yet, but I'll let you and the other boys know when I can."

Dohoon hummed as a response, "Hm, okay. I'll be waiting then."

-

As soon as the basketball team finished with their daily practice, Shinyu headed straight back home to wash up and finish his assignments. He went upstairs to his room and finished washing up. He picked up his phone to listen to music when he saw three notifications from an unknown number. He unlocked his phone and took a look at the messages and realized it was from Gyuri.

shinyu pov

unknown

hey
this is gyuri btw
we need to plan this whole thing out for tomorrow

🫡🫡
did you think of any like plan?

yea sort of
i think the first thing we should do is set up rules
mainly bc we dont know each other that well and yea

yea im cool w that

okok
so i was thinking of
1. go on dates at least once a week (its fine if we cant)
2. upload each other on our stories
3. walk to class together on the classes we have both
4. pda to a certain extent
5. no is a no, we respect each other's boundaries
6. do NOT fall in love

can i add one more?

yea sure go ahead

u need to come to my basketball games
why have a fake gf if she doesnt support 🤷🏻‍♂️

😭😭
i can go to ur games
js dont be mad when i have smth up on ur game days

cool w me

‼️‼️
wait whats ur ig tho
i dont think we follow each other LMAO

its @shin.yu

oh!
urs is so basic 👎🏻

🗿🗿
whats urs then

@jjangxgyuri

dude
bros basic as hell too

HEY
its better than urs at least
🙄🙌🏻

mhm sure

👎🏻👎🏻
wtv
anyways this whole fake thing starts tmr 🤞🏻
im getting sick of hyunwook

🫵🤣
ill see u tmr then
text me when u get to school
and tell me ur locker number
ill be there 🫡

yes sir !
🫡

changed unknown to gyuri not jjang

-

Gyuri closed the message app and opened Instagram. She typed up his username and clicked the follow button. Curious of what his life looked like, she went through his posts and highlights.

shin.yu highlight

yu highlight

Finding herself stalking his account for a little too long, she quickly exited out of his page and turned her phone off

Finding herself stalking his account for a little too long, she quickly exited out of his page and turned her phone off. She rolled over to where her nightstand was to charge her phone and slept away.

❥❥❥
• holy shit this ch was a little too long 😭😭
• i was abt to make this a filler ch but its gonna drag on for too long so i decided not to 🤞🏻 (and last ch was a filler so)
• slowly introducing shinyus friends (tws)
• also showing what his highlight kinda looks like 🤙🏻
• i think starting from next chapter more of their ig posts/stories r gonna show so 😜🤞🏻