𝟎𝟏.

Weird encounters ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

Weird encounters
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. Moving out of the state

Carrying a box inside an empty apartment Kemi balanced his phone on the box while he was on the phone with his best friend Katelyn.

"I like how you moved a day before we were supposed to move and never told me." The girl spoke into the phone while he placed the box on the counter.

"You'll get over it." He looked around the apartment with a smile. It wasn't the biggest thing but it definitely wasn't small and had a lot of potential.

"It's nice?"

"It's perfect—I'm glad we did order that furniture before we left or else we would've been sitting on the damn floor." He grumbled taking the box toward the room.

"And I can't believe we found somewhere close to each other. Like literally next door—we could've just shared an apartment." Katelyn says, making him chuckle.

"No the hell we couldn't—I like my stuff a certain way and you have a boyfriend. I do not need to hear you getting your freak on while I'm trying to sleep."

"You're right."

"So you found somewhere to play at? Cause I know you didn't just move without a plan." Kate followed her with their conversation.

"Yes—there's this club a couple of miles away from the complex. I already talked to the man and asked him if I can play down there just to stack up some money until I have my meeting with the label."

"How the hell are you doing that so fast—you literally just got down there last night."

"It pays to have a father in the music industry—for once." He chuckled.

"I'm about to get on the plane so I'll be down there in the morning." Katelyn says walking through the airport.

"Alright I'm bout to go to the store real quick just to get some stuff so I wont die of hunger." He tells her.

"Alright I'll talk to you later."

"Ite bye." Hanging up he grabbed his keys, sighing before heading out the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Walking through the store Kemi carried a small little black shopping cart. He looked through the many shelf's searching for something to cook.

He barely could cook but he wasn't bad enough to the point his food would taste bad now. He grabbed some steak, potatoes and some broccoli while grabbing a couple of seasons.

He also grabbed some stuff for his studio—he thought he'd make an in-home studio instead of having to pay for studio time that would just be a waste of his time and money when he could produce his own stuff.