𝟎𝟖.

First Dates▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━08

First Dates
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━08. Free Reign

After leaving the concert, both men arrived to some fancy restaurant that Donnie had stumbled across on his morning jogs.

Now Kemi didn't really mind the whole fancy outings but he did like to lay lowkey sometimes, but he wasn't going to ruin Donnie's date.

"This place is dope." He looked around, the nice looking building, they sat outside near the balcony it was sort of refreshing for Kemi.

"I knew you'd like it, it practically has your name written on it." Donnie grinned taking a seat in front of him.

"You know, for someone who doesn't like dates you surely know how to pick em." Kemi shrugged his shoulders, earning a deep chuckle from the man sitting in front of him.

"I just wanted to make a good impression."

"Oh? For somebody like me?" Placing a hand on his chest he gasped in shock.

"Quit playing yo, you're dope and we've been kicking it for half a month now—I don't think this is a normal friendship." Donnie explained which Kemi agreed to this was no normal friendship.

"Yeah, I don't really kiss my friends, let alone twice." He grinned.

"Hi, my name is Walter and I'll be your server tonight, anything I can get you?" Their waiter walked up to them looking between both men.

"Uh, let me get a glass of Jack Daniel's, mixed with a splash of sweet tea." Kemi orders.

"I'll take a regular beer." Donnie follows up. Kemi stared at him with a look of disbelief.

"What?" He asked with a chuckle.

"A beer? That's some old man shit right there." Shaking his head in disapproval he grinned.

"Oh, and Jack Daniel's isn't? That's some heavy ass liquor."

"I'm a heavy ass liquor type of man." Kemi shrugged with a small smile.

"That's good to know."

"So, can I ask you a personal question?" Donnie asked, lifting his eyebrow.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Your pops—what's up with that? You mentioned y'all had a bad relationship but I ain't think it was that bad." Donnie commented, he picked up on the tension between both father and son.