𝟎𝟑.

Night Out ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━03

Night Out
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━03. Celebration

Pushing his couch to the middle of the floor Kemi sighed wiping his head of the fallen sweat that dripped from his head. He spent all morning putting up all his furniture that had arrived yesterday night.

"So when can I hear some new music?" Naomi voice came through the phone making him sigh.

"When I write something Ma. I only got a little bit of something right now." Fixing the couch he walked into the kitchen arranging all the dishes and stuff.

"Boy! I didn't agree for you to go to Philly just for you to have some damn brain fart if you don't get in that studio and write something."

"Ma how you trying to mange me all the way in a different state."

"Well you won't tell me where you're living at so this how we gone do it." Rolling her eyes she scrolled through her phone.

"Cause I don't need your husband knowing where I am. I don't got shit to say to that man." Finish cleaning up he sighed relaxing on the couch.

"First of all that's not my husband I don't know where you got that shit from."

"Mm those papers say otherwise."

"Keep trying me and watch I come up there and bust yo ass." He laughed knowing damn well she would.

"My bad I forgot y'all got that whole love hate relationship going on." He rolled his eyes.

"Mmh—whatever but I need to hear some new music it's just gotta happen baby." Naomi tells him while she kicked up her feet inside her office.

"I'm trying I ain't found any good inspiration yet."

"Well find it—anyways what you bout to get into today?" His mother questions.

"Well I got Lawrence to read over the contract and adjusted it to my personal likings so I'm going to go turn that over today, then I might go see uncle Mike today down at his shop." He shrugged.

"I ain't seen my brother in a while if you do stop by there tell his bald headed ass to call me." Chuckling he nodded his head.

"I got you Ma but listen I gotta go to the label to turn this in and figure out what's next." Sighing he leaned against the couch.

"Alright baby call me later I wanna hear the song I'm not playing with you boy."

"I gotchu Ma I promise." He laughed hanging up the phone sighing.