𝟎𝟐.

Unholy Talent ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 02

Unholy Talent
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. The double takeover

Kemi slept on a blowup mattress with his blanket over his head. He had spent all last night making music and didn't fall asleep until like five in the morning so his ass was tired.

Katelyn walked up toward his door before using her key that he gave her to unlock it. The girl had landed two hours ago and she gave him enough time to sleep but it was 10 in the morning and they had shit to do.

Unlocking the door she pushed it open before closing it behind her as she walked further into the apartment where his room was. Pushing it open she found him asleep making her smile.

"So cute." She ripped away his covers making him instantly shoot up from the mattress glaring at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted, making her chuckle.

"Hi bestie." She signed making him wave her off before he held up his finger signing back.

"Don't start signing back now so I won't have to yell at you." She chuckled hearing the annoyance even without him talking.

"Anyways I'm here so let's officially get this shit started—we have a lot to do before your little gig at this club tonight." Katelyn tells him sitting on the mattress.

"Like what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well for once we can go have breakfast before you have a meeting with the label. Speaking of which, how do you think that's going to go?" She asked him.

"Horrible I don't know if I'll make it—there's a lot of shit that goes within getting signed." He flopped back down on the bed with a grumble.

"Just be yourself you're hella talented and you have a voice that can sing a nigga out of their boxers just go and kill it. Now get your funky ass up and go shower." She stood up.

"Bitch I don't smell bad you smelling that fishy ass pussy underneath that dress the fuck you mean." He snarled at her, making her bust out laughing.

"Ain't shit fishy about me sweetheart I keep it closed and washed unlike that dirty asshole that you want somebody to fuck not get up." She clapped her hands.

"No—my ass is very much clean, it'll make your nigga fall in love keep playing."

"Aye! I know that's right ass so good it makes him fall asleep." She screamed, making them laugh.

"You're so damn stupid."

Taking a quick shower he soon changed into a plain white shirt, that he paired over a cream overcoat and some white converse with some skinny jeans.

"You ready?" He walked into the kitchen where Katelyn was playing around on her phone.

"Yeah let's go."