𝟎𝟗.

Knockout fight▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━09

Knockout fight
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━09. Proving Different

A couple of days had past by, since the day of his first public performance—and he had been busy like never before, everyone was contacting him from everywhere he turned around.

He had just booked his first public event in an interview with one of the biggest radio stations in Philly, they wanted him to perform there while he got interviewed after.

He had a few photo shoots here and there, but now it was time for him to jump back in the studio, he needed to record a new song but he couldn't really think of anything...he had a mapped out plan of the songs he wanted to release and none of them were ready.

"It's not that hard to come up with a song." Amara sat next to him inside the studio as they thought of ideas.

She came to stay with him for the weekend while she figured out where she wanted to move. He offered her to stay with him but she said she'd think about it.

"Than you come write the damn song—there's a lot that goes into writing I want something that's going to really hit people."

"I sorta want to write something for Donnie." He mutters looking at Amara who lifted his eyebrow.

"You do?"

"Yeah, something powerful and meaningful to him—that symbolizes his journey and sort of mine." He looked at Amara who nodded.

"I think that might be dope."

A knock on the studio door draws their attention making Kemi raise his eyebrow as Mr. Jackson walked inside with a smile.

"Kemi, good to see you working—I brought you a little someone who might can help elevate your musical sound."

Kemi grinned seeing the R&B legend himself walk inside the studio with his lil hipster shades on.

"Ne—Yo." Both Amara and Kemi say at the same time making the man chuckle.

"How y'all doing? Big fan Mr. Brooks." He shook Kemi's hand before he did the same to Amara.

"That's like crazy coming from you! We used to listen to all your old mixtapes man." Kemi laughed he couldn't believe one of his biggest influences with his music was standing right in front of him.

"Appreciate that, Kevin here reached out to me and told me that he had an apprising young artist on the rise and that he wanted me to help you out with a few things if that's alright with you." Ne—Yo looked at him to which he nodded.