𝟎𝟔.

Hanging out ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━06

Hanging out
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━06. Growing Emotions

After last night, Kemi's family had went back to New York, but Lamar had promised to come back to spend the weekend with him the day before his show.

Speaking of which, he had to go to the venue in order to set up for the show this coming Friday—he was excited about it. This was something he got on his own without his dad's influence and it felt really good.

He quickly got dressed, wearing a simple black buttoned up shirt, some ripped jeans and a white jean jacket, paired with a scarf.

He walked out the door, locking it when Adonis walked down the stairs, wearing a white wife beater, and some jogging pants, noticing Kemi he smiled.

"Hey." Turning around, Kemi smiled looking at him.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, I uh was about to head to the gym, you know training and all—you bout to head somewhere?" He motioned toward Kemi's outfit.

"Yeah, rehearsal, with the show coming up in a couple of days, they want me to start practicing now so we don't have any mistakes on the big day." He chuckled, Adonis nodded.

"That's what's up—hit me up when you get back, when can hang out or something."

"Ite bet." He nodded, smiling Adonis jogged off while Kemi watched, there was no denying his attraction to the man, Adonis was sweet, caring and he listened.

But Kemi was here for one reason and that reason only, for his career could he really allow himself to be in a relationship while trying to achieve his dream?

"You ready?" Katlyn walked out her apartment, dressed in a full black body dress.

"Yeah, let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kemi finally, these fools can't set up shit without you." Kemi's head choreographer tells him, he stepped off the stage looking at the group of dancers, along with the band members with a shake of his head.

"It shouldn't be that hard, just follow the music." Taking off his jacket, he walked up on the stage.

"Well apparently they can't do that so, we might as well get this rehearsal started." Nodding Kemi walked up to the mic.

"Alright let's start." The music started, playing with the loud bass coming in through the speakers.

"Put your hands up when they turn up the bass"