𝟎𝟓.

Studio Sessions ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━05

Studio Sessions
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━05. First of many ways to Success

Loud banging woke Kemi up making his eyes snap open as he sat up on his bed. He groaned rubbing his eyes he stumbled out of the room toward the door.

"Who the fuck is baming on my door." He snatched it open only for his eyes to pop open.

"Ma how the hell did you find out where I live at?" He opened the door allowing the door to open more as she walked inside making him raise an eyebrow.

"Boy I just asked Lamar to track your phone and it lead me here—now how I found the apartment is a different story." Naomi shrugged eating a bag of fried doughnuts.

"Remind me to strangle your son when I see him."

"He right there." She waved off when Lamar walked inside the door on the phone.

"What the hell is this a family get together?" He ducked his teeth when Amara and Quinton walked inside before he slammed the door shut.

"What you not happy to see us little brother?" Qinn grinned at him making him mug him.

"Hell no, I just got rid of y'all a week ago and here you all are back at my door—because somebody wanna share locations." He glared at Lamar who smiled.

"I'm your manger idiot I had to come down here to see the music you promised me! These three just wanted to be nosey." His mother waved off his siblings.

"So you drove damn near two hours three if you wanna be technically just to come see me for some music?" In his mind that was some crazy shit.

"Yes now do you have something or not?"

"Yeah—I finished it up last night, you wanna hear it here or at the studio?"

"Might as well go to the studio that way we can fix it if something's missing." Quinton says looking at his mother who nodded.

"Glad to know the one siblings who doesn't sing for real had an input on my career." Rolling his eyes Kemi walked back to his room.

"And could you put on some pants! Don't nobody wanna see your thing hanging!" Quin shouted.

"Nigga you in my house! I'll wear whatever the fuck I want to wear don't like it get out you wasn't invited here anyways." He grabbed his jacket and some jeans before putting them on.

"Come on let's get this over with."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃