9

Rose's mind has the idea that Rose's parents are very abusive. She has had a lot of moments where her parents have been very emotionally and physically abusive. Rose has many flashbacks everyday of her parents abusing her. The majority of her flashback points back to the dreadful day when Rose was taken into a psychiatric hospital. She is plagued everyday of video clips in her head of her dad banging on the door of their house. Rose was but her dad opened the door and it made Rose fall over on the ground. Her dad told her to stand up as he spit. He looked deranged with all the signs of alcohol addiction. And Rose was aware that he was an alcoholic and a cocaine user.

Rose stood up and her dad hit her on the head. "Answer me, Rose. Why does your mum say you are now a retard."

"What are you talking about?" Rose cried. She knew suddenly that her mum had found out about Rose having trouble at school and was getting an autism spectrum disorder assessment.

She heard her mum laughing in the living room. "Hahahaha what a stupid girl. Does this bitch really think she is going to the madhouse. I'm not dealing with how stupid this girl is."

Rose saw zombies all around and they were dark and swaying with rickety bones and they were bald with sharp teeth.

Rose peered to the wall and she kept her eyes focused on the wall. "What the fuck are you staring at Rose" Rose's dad laughed.

Rose kept quiet. Then her dad laughed again "All this time you have been such a bitch. You do nothing for us, fail all your exams at school and never leave the house and you have no fucking friends. You are a delenquint at best. You do not have a thing to-"

Then everything went black and then Rose cut her dad's throat and he screamed. Blood was falling out and Rose's mother laughed. "What the fuck was that Rose? I am going to call the fucking ambulance because you can't do this fucking shit. What a crook Rose has become."

Rose looked at her dad's body. He was bleeding from his throat a little bit and Rose had a bad feeling about this. Rose wasn't sure about how she was going to tell anyone about this.

Rose's mum snatched Rose's phone out of Rose's hand and spoke mockingly in her deranged voice. "Hi, I need an ambulance. My daughter has just tried to kill her dad."

The person on the other line gasped. "Okay we will send an ambulance on the way. But I need to ask some questions..."

Rose's dad was groaning, and he grabbed onto his throat trying to make himself look better. Rose felt an out of body experience in which she was in and out of conscious. She felt like she had been swallowed into a black hole nowhere to be found. Rose's mum continued to speak to the ambulance. Rose's mum crouched down to rub her husband and make sure he is surviving the attempted murder that Rose inflicted on her dad.

This was the moment Rose knew she could try escape. She quickly sneaked through the doorway and down the hallway and then she saw the police and the ambulance.

The police had guns in their hands. And a large police officer with a deep voice screamed "put your hands behind your back."

Rose did what the police officer asked of her, and the police officer put her hands behind her back.

The police and ambulance came through and rolled Rose's dad onto a stretcher.

Rose got taken to the jail and after a few hours the police explained to Rose that her father is in the ICU recovering from his injuries and may not make it and that her mother has been a super inconvenience who has been screaming and arguing at everyone about the whole situation. The police questioned Rose asked said. "Rose are your parents abusing you?"

"Yes, they are."

"I think this is how the whole situation evolved due to your parents abusing you. Your psychologist has told me the issues you are facing about how you are getting therapy and are in the process of getting an autism diagnosis. I have a lawyer appointed to you and you have a court date as your mum and dad unfortunately want to press charges against you."

Rose sniffed and frowned. This is it. Rose thought. This is the end of my life where I am probably going to go to prison.

When the court date happened, Rose got sentenced 10 years in a psychiatric prison, but she was released early due to good behaviour. When she was released, Rose was to be put in her residential centre. She was released because her father ended up surviving the injury 100% except that he had a scar on his neck.

All of this caused Rose significant distress. She suffers every day because of her PTSD and she has depression and also psychosis. Rose was also diagnosed as autistic after all the testing that she undertook. Her parents were not allowed to visit Rose and Rose was not allowed to visit them. They all could get in big trouble with the law for visiting each other.