1

Rose sat on the bench with what she was probably supposed to call friends but she really did not know what to think of her friends. Roselillie rolled her eyes. Her friends looked She did not know why she couldn't interact with her friends properly.

Her friends talked about all kinds of things. Things that Rose could not think of thinking about.

Rose was a girl with severe problems. Many people in her life have made assumptions about her. They called her mad, crazy, psychotic and a nut. People who were the ones that mainly said this about her were her parents, psychologists, and doctors.

Rose and her friends stood up and they all went to their regular classes. It was the last day of school. Rose felt anxious about the future. She was in year 10 and she hadn't told anyone she was planning on dropping out. Everyone was planning on doing VCE but Rose wasn't the same as everyone who was excited on their next step to choose their subjects and move on with the next step of their schooling journey to get into university. Rose wondered if she was dumb or something.

The last class Rose went to was art. Rose really loved art. The class felt like a long class though. At the end of the class 10 minutes before it ended Rose had an appointment with the counsellor.

Rose sat down on the awkward chair. The door squeaked as the counsellor walked in.

"Hi Rose. I cannot believe this is your last day of school. Are you excited or what?"

Rose smiled. Her heart was pounding a bit with anticipation to leave. She couldn't believe she was finally leaving school.

"We were able to get your mum to fill out the forms for you to drop out. I understand this year has been stressful for you with your mental wellbeing."

The counsellor handed her the forms to fill out.

Rose began filling out the forms, but the words felt dark and dusky. Luckily though the forms in the end were not a long process to fill out.

The counsellor seemed like she was going to cry at the premise of Rose leaving. Rose's whole school situation appeared in Rose's head. She saw a dark figure of her mother in the corner of the room. Her mother was smirking and had wide eyes peering at Rose and her eyes were watching Rose and Rose knew her mum though she was pathetic.

Her dad was beside her mum, and he was drinking a bottle of alcohol and was confused at ever. Rose felt a headache. She knew her parents were supposed to care about her wellbeing but nope they did not at all.

There was a knock on the door suddenly.

"Come in!" Said the counsellor.

Lindey; Rose's support worker walked in. "Are you ready to go?" Lindey asked everyone.

"I think Rose can go now. I am still amazed Rose has achieved so much. You can go now Rose."

Rose sat up and Lindey and Rose went out of the door.

Lindey and Rose went to her locker and grabbed out everything and then the bell rang. Passages of people were walking out of the class to try get to their locker.

Rose's friend, Alicia opened her locker and pulled stuff out of her locker. "I guess I'll see you next year?"

"Definitely." Rose said quietly. This was a lie. Rose would not be seeing Alicia next year except there are occasions Rose could see her. That is if Alicia invited Rose to her house.

Lindey seemed confused at how nervous Rose was and the 2 of them walked out of school.