19

Rose told Lola that she was not feeling very good and had a lot of things that she was overwhelmed with worries about things such as the night club. Lola tried offering advice about doing things to distract her from things like that and to get into a healthy cycle of exercising, sleeping well and practicing self-care. Rose nodded once she heard what Lola said.

Rose's mood continued for weeks, and Lola tried taking Rose to the psychiatrist and the psychiatrist did not offer Rose any more medication than what Rose is already on. And recommended the same advice Lola tried to give Rose.

But then suddenly Rose's mood improved, and she felt quite stable because she started to see that things could probably improve in her life and that she was probably worrying about nothing after all, and that the situation could be a lot worse and that she should try to be grateful and move on with life. Rose still struggles with flashbacks of her parents, but she was beginning to improve.

Rose's mental health team began to tell Rose that they are so proud of her that she has improved in her mental wellbeing.

A few weeks later Rose's mental health team planned for Rose to move out on her own as she is old enough. They aimed for her to move out on her birthday with a support worker that checks her every so often, but she will not have full time care like in the support home that she is currently in. Rose's birthday is coming up very soon.

Rose was confused though. She did not think she would be able to deal with the hard physical work of moving out for the first time. From the outside Rose looked fine and like she was functioning normally but on the inside Rose was thinking "Oh no, what do I do?"

Roselillieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें