2

Rose went back to her home. Rose lives in a residential mental health home with other people. Lindey asked if she wanted a cup of tea and Rose said she was happy to have some jasmine tea.

Once Lindey gave Rose some tea Rose decided to watch the tv that is in her room. Rose has a big tv in her room and she was watching the news. The news reported on many things like politics, funny events but there was something on the news that suddenly really disturbed Rose and it was that there was a cyclone coming. Rose felt chest pain and wanted to cry. Rose was used to cyclones coming in her city Marine in the state Oakfield.

The news continued with other things such as a new sweets shop that opened up and Rose began rocking quietly while tears dripped on her knees.

Lindey knocked on the door. "Rose are you okay?" Lindey paused. "I can see you are crying?"

"I'm okay." Rose said crying.

Lindey opened the door and Rose sat up. "I heard on the news there is going to be a cyclone. I don't know what is going to happen during this cyclone. I have never seen a cyclone come before."

Lindey was shocked. She pulled out her phone. "It's okay Rose. Wow we have never had a cyclone in our city before. We will probably have to prepare for it if it comes. Are you joking?" Lindey laughed. Lindey was also nervous about this cylone.

Lindey looked up the cyclone news and saw that cyclone Jaqueline was coming to Marine. "Oh wow it looks like cyclone Jacqueline is coming. I think we will have to prepare. Would you like a lorazepam to calm down?"

"Yes.." Rose said quietly while her heart was pounding.

Lindey went into the other room to get Rose's pills and then walked back in the room to give Rose her medication and Rose took it.

Rose was hearing voices again of her parents. She was worried she was going to go back to having flashbacks of something bad that happened in the past. Everything in the room became dark. It takes a while for Rose's medication to kick in. And Rose was now having a flashback.