10

The banging got louder. "We want our fucking daughter to come home." Rose's mum shouted.

"Rose stop this shit and come home." Rose's dad shouted.

Rose was filled with absolute terror with seeing her parents. She was shaking, her mouth was dry, her heart was pounding, and she felt like she could not breathe.

Rose then realized that there wasn't a knock on the door. "What am I going to do" Rose thought. "I can tell from the voices of people outside of the door that my parents are back."

The shouting got worse from Rose's parents. Rose wished she had a knife on her to attack her parents. Her parents were not supposed to be visiting her and they seem filled with rage.

Rose rocked back and forth and scratched her arm repeatedly.

Later, Lindey knocked on Rose's door asking if Rose is okay.

Lindey was feeling absolute terror. She had never seen Rose's parents actually come back to see Rose and for them to be so aggressive. Lindey wondered how Rose was doing now. Because of Rose's PTSD something like this would affect her badly.

Lindey knocked on Rose's door. "Rose are you alright."

"Go away" Rose sobbed. She rubbed her nose with snot spattering on her hand.

"Are you having your flashbacks again. Why do you want me to go away."

"I can handle everything. I will be fine."

Lindey opened the door and she saw that Rose had scratch marks all over her arm. Lindey gasped and Rose was still bursting into tears. "Rose what did you do to yourself. Those scratch marks look bad."

Lindey called 000 for the ambulance and Rose was still sobbing. Rose rubbed her arms and rocked herself until the ambulance came.