3

The flashback showed scenes of Rose's dad banging on the door of the house Rose lived in. She was blocking the door, but her dad opened the door and it made Rose fall over on the ground. Her dad told her to stand up as he spit. He looked deranged with all the signs of alcohol addiction. And Rose was aware that he was an alcoholic and a cocaine user.

Rose stood up and her dad hit her on the head. "Answer me, Rose. Why does your mum say you are now a retard."

"What are you talking about?" Rose cried. She knew suddenly that her mum had found out about Rose having trouble at school and was getting an autism spectrum disorder assessment.

She heard her mum laughing in the living room. "Hahahaha what a stupid girl. Does this bitch really think she is going to the madhouse. I'm not dealing with how stupid this girl is."

Rose saw zombies all around and they were dark and swaying with rickety bones and they were bald with sharp teeth.

Rose peered to the wall and she kept her eyes focused on the wall. "What the fuck are you staring at Rose" Rose's dad laughed.

Rose kept quiet. Then her dad laughed again "All this time you have been such a bitch. You do nothing for us, fail all your exams at school and never leave the house and you have no fucking friends. You are a delenquint at best. You do not have a thing to-"

Then everything went black and then Rose cut her dad's throat and he screamed. Blood was falling out and Rose's mother laughed. "What the fuck was that Rose? I am going to call the fucking ambulance because you can't do this fucking shit. What a crook Rose has become."

Rose then woke up from the flashback feeling confused. She wondered if her medication had kicked in and luckily it had kicked in which is good because she was feeling a lot better. She couldn't remember anything in her flashback. She did not know why her dad wasn't around. She thought maybe her parents and her were not allowed to talk because she doesn't get along well with her parents.

Rose walked out of her room and sat on the hammock outside and swayed back and forth in it. While watching YouTube videos.

Lindey asked her what Rose wanted for dinner but Lindey seemed nervous and Rose could tell it was something to do with the cyclone but Rose did not feel worried about the cyclone very much.

That night Rose went to the fish and chip shop with Lindey and they came back and ate the fish and chips.

Rose shares the residential home for adolescence girls her age with severe mental health issues. Yasmine (13), Laura (18; who is about to leave as she is no longer a teenager) and Eliza (16 years old) but they live in the other units and have their own support worker.

Rose wondered why she couldn't take lorazepam as a medication all the time. She knew it was a medication she could only take occasionally. The medication really seemed to work for her. Rose felt like the other medication she takes was rubbish. Lorazepam is a type of benzodiazepines, and that medication usually really helps people with her type of mental illness.

Rose got a knock on the door from Yasmine who wanted to ask about how Rose was now that she is out of school. Rose and Yasmine usually enjoy talking to each other. Rose liked that Yasmine was a few years younger than her as she liked the idea of being a role model for Yasmine. A few of Rose's support workers that she has said have said that she should be a teacher or childcare worker. But Rose was unsure of her future as she had a lot of difficulties with studying, so the idea of a job seemed really difficult to Rose.

After talking to Yasmine Rose then had a shower and then after went to sleep for the night.