5

Rose felt some shaking and there was more wind around and loud strange noises. Rose was very frightened. She went into the longue room and Lindey was there. "I think the eye of the storm is going to come soon." Lindey said.

"Oh no, that's horrible" Rose said feeling like she was on the edge of having a panic attack.

Rose layed down on the couch and then everything went black.

Rose then woke up and she felt pain, confusion and like something heavy was on her. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. She then remembered the cyclone and saw that her whole housing unit was gone. She put her head down and then went unconscious again.

Rose was then woken up by a man. There was other people talking around the place and she saw figures of people looking very confused. "Hi I am here to get you out of the storm. My name is Jacob." The man smiled. He had a soft calming voice where one would instantly feel calm from hearing his voice.

"What is happening. Did I get hit by the storm?" Rose said as she felt like crying from all that had happened. She had realized that her house was damaged due to the storm.

"Yes...unfortunately we have had a cyclone damage the whole city of Marine and even the state Oakfield."

"That's terrible." Rose groaned and she felt like she was going to throw up.

The kind man took all the heavy objects off Rose and he offered her his hand to pull her off all the rubble. The man guided Rose through the wreckage and all her neighbours were around and chatting and nervously laughing to each other, sighing, and groaning about what has happened. Rose was astonished at what happened and she felt like she couldn't believe this had happened. She knew that if there was a cyclone around she would have a chance of dying from it and that would be absolutely disastrous. A couple of her neighbours from the residential home she lived in decided to talk to her about what had happened. And then she saw the face of Lindey and Lindey soon joined the conversation.

She noticed everyone looked like they wanted to cry, and people looked as if they were in a dark place where they couldn't escape from the damage that has affected their lives.