15

Rose tiptoed down the stairs to the front door where she was to escape from being in home. Rose walked a bit to the nearest nightclub. It was here that she was to enter to the nightclub. The bouncer let her in as she let him know that she was over 18. But really, she was not over 18.

There were a few people in the nightclub but not a huge amount. She sat where the barista bar was. The barista asked her what drink Rose wanted and Rose said that she just wanted any sort of drink and that would be fun. Rose drank the glass of alcohol tasting the fruity vodka taste as she had a vodka cocktail. In the distance people were dancing. Rose was confused about everything that was around, but she also felt quite jovial. Words of joy and helpful advice about being in the nightclub made Rose feel overwhelmed like she was blissed out.

Suddenly as she was at the nightclub, she began to feel extreme despair. The people in the nightclub seemed to suddenly become rowdier and Rose was afraid. She looked closer towards the words shown on the walls and they showed negative advice.

Negative advice from the red dress:

Rose you are disgusting and worth less than anyone. You deserve to die. Nothing will get better. You are pathetic.

Rose grimaced and a tear fell down her face. Why was I experiencing this? Rose had questioned with anxiety. The words made her feel angry. "Is this the red dress telling me all this?" Rose sniffed.

Rose had 3 more drinks of vodka and then escaped through the entrance from the nightclub back home. As she walked home, she was stumbling and felt like she was going to throw up. She also felt dizzy and like the dizziness was giving her sensory issues.

She walked through the garden and then suddenly she fell over a tree branch. She sat up and her knees and elbow were bleeding. She got a tap on the shoulder, and it was a man. He seemed concerned as he looked at her face. "I think I tripped over" Rose laughed.

"Yeah, I saw. I was just walking down, and I saw that you have tripped over." The man said with surprise. "What is your name, may I ask?"

"My name is Rose." Rose answered.

The man then said his name is Marcus.

"Where do you live? Do you live far from here? Maybe I can try take you home."

"Oh...thanks" Rose smiled but then frowned. "I'm only 16 so I don't think I am able to give out my personal details."

"Oh, okay that's okay. You are pretty hurt then. Maybe I can call an ambulance." Marcus said. "Can you stand up?"

"No, I can't, and my legs really hurt. It hurts very bad."

"I hope you haven't broken anything" Marcus said feeling concerned.

"I hope so too."

The ambulance then came and lifted Rose onto the stretcher and the ambulance people recognized her.