~1~

Saylor was surprised to see Sejanus walk through the door. Saylor thought she would never see Sejanus again. She had a lot of questions for Sejanus, as the last time they spoke he knew of the plan. Is he a part of the rebellion? The two peacekeepers grab one of Saylor's arms and pull her to the exit and into a white room with a single chair And a locked cabinet. They force her to sit down and then cuff her wrists to the chair armrests. They both leave but before Sejanus exits he makes eye contact with Saylor giving her a look she couldn't read.

Saylor sat there in silence when the door finally opened. What Saylor could assume was a peacekeeper general. walked into the room and started walking in circles around Saylor trying to intimidate her. "Saylor Odair... Sister of Finnick Odair... Such a shame what happened to him... I know the Capitol is devastated." He said with fake sympathy. he's lying. Saylor reminded herself and kept quiet. "Hm... Quite one? Don't worry that will change soon." He taunted. "So... how about we skip the torture and questioning... and you tell me what the rebel plan was. Who was a part of it? And what their plan is." He says and bends down to eye level with her. Saylor smirks then spits in his face. He backs up and wipes her spit off then slaps her. "Ok fine... you asked for this." He then punches Saylor in the stomach. Saylor groans, he then walks over to the cabinet and unlocks it. Saylor gets nervous seeing what's in the cabinet but she refuses to show it. He grabs a syringe and then walks over to Saylor. "Sadly the President requires you to be unmarked. But this should do just fine." He says then sticks it in her arm and some in her mouth then leaves the room. What the heck is that supposed to do? Saylor silently freaks out.

Saylor quickly found out what the syringe does. Saylor was trying to hold back her screams as her body and lungs felt like it was on fire. Her body was covered in sweat and she tried to pull on the cuffs but there was no point. Saylor was trying to stay calm and breathe but the pain was too much. Saylor's eyes started to close and the door opened and Sejanus walked in the a syringe. He quickly pricks her arm with it then puts some in her mouth while the other uncuffs her from the chair, Saylor starts to drift off into darkness but the other peacekeeper slaps her awake. He roughly grabs her and pushes her back to her cell. "Saylor!" They all exclaim as they see her. The peacekeeper pushes her to the ground then locks her cell and leaves. Saylor's body was still shaking from the pain. Saylor guesses the stuff Sejanus gave her was the antidote. But it still was trying to kick in. "Hey... it's ok it's over now. " Saylor looked over to Peeta. About to say something but Saylor then notices a TV screen on the wall of an empty chair. They saw everything... Peeta notices what Saylor is staring at and then gives her a sympathetic smile.

>>>

"Finnick..." Katniss says as she stands at the door.
"I wanted to go back for Peeta, Saylor, and Johanna,
but I... I couldn't move... They have Annie, too. They took her. She's... She's in the Capitol. I wish she was dead. I wish they were all dead and we were, too." Finnick says and Katniss stands there in tears.

>>>

They all didn't know how long they had been in the Capitol but Saylor thought at least a day or two.
Every few hours one of them would be taken into questioning then they would rotate. But Saylor and Peeta were still trying to figure out why they couldn't be hurt physically. They shaved Johanna's hair off and would physically hurt her. But with Peeta and Saylor they would inject them with something or try and torture them mentally. They didn't take in Annie as much since she wasn't in the Games but they still would try and get any information they could.
The doors opened and four peacekeepers came into the room. Saylor was shocked and wanted to cry as soon as she saw Coriolanus walk into the room. He and Sejanus opened Saylor's cell while the others opened Peeta's. Saylor tries and avoid looking at Corio but she can't help herself. Coriolanus looked different to her. He looked sharper than normal and Saylor couldn't tell if it was a good thing or bad thing. The peacekeepers escorted Saylor and Peeta out of their cells and into separate rooms.