~11~

Everyone was either asleep or trying to fall asleep in the bunker. They had decided that tomorrow they would take down the Capitol and finally end the war. Saylor slept on the ground beside the only makeshift bed. That Sejanus was currently sleeping on.
After they stitched him up Coriolanus insisted that he took the bed so they moved him to be more comfortable. Saylor was worried about her friend as he hadn't woken up yet but in the back of her mind, she knew he will be ok.

~~~

Ideas were flying around the room on how they should take down the Capitol but as soon as they heard that the Capitol was calling an evacuation and refuge rescue they came up with a plan.
Katniss, Gale, and Finnick were going through the front while Saylor And Coriolanus sneak their way into the Mansion and air out Snow's dirty laundry.
Sejanus was still in no condition to help as he was still passed out. Knowing this Tigris volunteered to stay back and watch over him.

Saylor and Coriolanus were leaving first so that they could make it to the mansion before Katniss and Gale. Saylor put her hood up and double-checked her weapons. "Here. Let me help." Finnick said while adjusting her poncho coat. "Be careful out there Sayy. Do what you need to do. Don't let anyone stop you." Finnick told Saylor.
Saylor looked over to where Coriolanus was then looked back at Finnick. He didn't have to say his name but she knew who he was talking about.
"I won't. You be careful too." Saylor said and gave him a quick hug. "Ready?" Saylor asked Coriolanus and he nodded.

~~~

Coriolanus led Saylor to the Mansion successfully, avoiding all peacekeepers. Coriolanus had been a peacekeeper for 2 years and grew up with them. he knew what their plan was and what routes they would take. "This way." He whispered then grabbed Saylor's hand, leading her to the control room of the Capitol speakers. Saylor was quietly following behind when Coriolanus pushed her against the wall with his body and covered her mouth. Saylor flinched towards the knife on her belt but then realized what he was doing. Two peacekeepers came out of a room and walked in the other direction. Coriolanus stared sadly at Saylor as he saw her reach for her knife. It hurt him to see how little she trusted him, but he couldn't blame her. "Sorry." He whispered then walked to the door.

Once they got in Saylor quickly set up a camera and mic and connected it to the broadcasting control panel. Saylor was about to hit start but Coriolanus stopped her. "Wait." Saylor turned to him. "There's no time Corio. It's now or never and the last one is not an option." She said sternly. "I think I should be the one to do it. Let me tell the Capitol the lies and covers my grandfather has told and used." He said. Saylor thought about it for a quick second then nodded she handed him the mic and then hit start.
"Hello Capitol. My name is Coriolanus Snow, the Grandson of President Snow. I'm here to let you know of the man my Grandfather truly is."
Saylor watched from behind the camera with excitement, that this was a new chapter. Not only for the Capitol but also for Coriolanus.

"My grandfather. Your president. Used to beat my cousin and I. When we misbehaved in his eyes-"
Coriolanus was interrupted by four peacekeepers barging in. Coriolanus grabbed Saylor and pulled her behind him. "See this? He wants anyone who goes against him to be silenced no matter who it is." Coriolanus said then pointed the camera in the peacekeeper's direction. The peacekeepers ignored him and grabbed Saylor and Coriolanus. They tried to fight back but stopped when one of them pulled out his gun. " fight back, and I'll shoot her." He said firmly and Coriolanus stopped resisting

~~~

Saylor and Coriolanus were shoved into the office room where President Snow was located. They forced both of them on their knees and held a gun to their head. "Well look what we got here, a traitor and my traitor grandson. You know, I let you guys have your secret relationship... but who knew that would be my downfall?" President Snow said and Saylor's and Coriolanus's faces went blank. "Oh? Didn't know that I knew? I know everything... well almost everything. I didn't know that my worthless grandson would betray me." Snow said while glaring at Coriolanus. Snow gave one of the peacekeepers a look and he took his gun of safety. Coriolanus realized what was gonna happen, and started struggling to break out of the peacekeeper's hold. "No!" He yelled still trying to break free. At the same time, Saylor realized what was going on and while all eyes were on Coriolanus she slowly pulled out her knife. "You will pay for this grandson... Shoot her."
"No!" Coriolanus yelled but it was too late.
a loud gunshot was heard throughout the entire mansion.

Saylor looked down at her stomach which was pouring blood. Saylor's body was in shock. She didn't know what to think or say and the pain was so much it was almost numbing. She had managed to stab the peacekeeper in the knee making him miss his shot but the bullet still hit her. Coriolanus breaks free shoots two of the peacekeepers and knocks out the other. He falls on his knees beside Saylor and helps her lay down. "Hey, hey, keep your eyes open for me, love." He said gently while applying pressure to her wound but Saylor's eyes eventually shut "I hate you!" He yells at his grandfather and Snow laughs. The door suddenly busts open and Finnick, Gale, Pollux, and Cressida come rushing in.

———————————————————————————
Y'all Imma be so honest right now... I don't proof read or re-read the Entire thing. I just write and hope it all goes together. so if something off that's why. Please LMK if there is!