~3~

It had been a day since Peeta's and Saylor's last interview. And things were getting worse for the four victors. Even Annie was getting taken more often than normal. There wasn't a moment where at least one of them wasn't screaming or crying or being dragged and pushed by peacekeepers.
Saylor saw Coriolanus almost every day. She could feel Coriolanus stare at her but she wouldn't look at him back.

Saylor and Peeta were getting ready for the next interview. As soon as Saylor walked in she was surprised to see a random lady instead of Baylee. "Where's Baylee?" Saylor asked. "I am your new designer. Baylee quit." The lady explained then got to work. Please be ok Baylee... where ever you are.
Saylor thought with tears in her eyes as she thought of all the possibilities of where Baylee was.

"Tonight, we've received reports of derailed trains, of granaries on fire, and of a savage attack on the hydroelectric dam in District 5. I'm begging for restraint and decency" Peeta says and Saylor sits there blank. Suddenly the screen changes to Katniss singing. "Katniss?" Peeta asked and Saylor stared at the screen in shock. "Katniss, are you there?" Peeta asked then Caesar interrupted. "Peeta. Please continue. You were telling us about these savage attacks." Caesar says trying to get him to track.

"The attack on the dam was a callous and inhuman act of destruction... Think about it. How will this end? What will be left? No one can survive this. No one is safe now. Not here in the Capitol. Not in any of the districts. They're coming, Katniss. They're gonna kill everyone. And in District 13 you'll be dead by morning." Peeta warns and they take him away. "Alright, we have a special performance by Saylor Odair. Saylor? Take it away." Caesar says frantically trying to get the attention.

Saylor nods then gets in position and turns to her band. "Do you guys remember that song we practiced but it was too controversial? Well, we're playing it. and if you don't want to, you can leave now." Saylor says but immediately the band starts playing the song.

(Skyfall-Adele) I recommend you play it!)

"This is the end. Hold your breath and count to ten. Feel the Earth move and then. Hear my heart burst again. For this is the end. I've drowned and dreamt this moment. So overdue, I owe them. Swept away, I'm stolen" Saylor sings straight into the camera. She turns to look at everyone in the room but they are frantically freaking out over Peeta that they are too distracted to pay attention. What idiots...

"Let the sky fall. When it crumbles. We will stand tall. Face it all together. Let the sky fall. When it crumbles. We will stand tall. Face it all together
At Skyfall. At Skyfall"

"Skyfall is where we start. A thousand miles and poles apart. Where worlds collide and days are dark. You may have my number, you can take my name
But you'll never have my heart." One of the Peacekeepers finally pays attention to what Saylor is singing and then warns the rest.
They start running towards her. Saylor notices them and holds up her three fingers in the signature rebellion pose, to the camera while singing.
"Let the sky fall (let the sky fall). When it crumbles (when it crumbles)
We will stand tall (we will stand tall). Face it all together-" Saylor is cut off by a Peacekeeper grabbing her and dragging her away.

>>>

"He's warning us. That's a warning." Haymitch says
"Yes, it was. "Boggs says
"We have to get him out before they kill him," Katniss says in tears.
"Is there anything in the air? " Coin asks
"Nothing on Doppler, ma'am."
"He could have overheard something. " Coin says
"Possibly," Heavensbee responds. Haymitch is stood still watching Saylor sing. "Guys... listen." Every stops and listens to the words Saylor is singing then they watch her hold up the rebellion sign. "They are on our side! They are putting their lives on the line for us. We need to listen to them!" Haymitch exclaimed.

>>>

Saylor and Peeta were brought to their cell. "Just you two wait till we get orders from the Capitol!" The general spat then left the room. "You guys are the bravest idiots I have ever met! They are going to kill us!-" Johanna yelled but Saylor tuned her out and sat against the wall. I'm dead... we are all dead. Saylor kept repeating in her head but was brought to reality when Peeta yelled "I had to save her!" Johanna scoffed. "Well, nice job... because you got us killed instead." Everyone then froze at the sound of the door opening. Sejanus came running in straight to Saylor's cell. What-

"I'm going to get you out of here," Sejanus whispered then opened her cell then uncuffed her. "You have to help me get them out of here," Saylor begged. Sejanus nervously looked around. "I don't know if I can... it's too risky. I contacted District 13 about the location y'all are being held at but I don't know if they will help."

>>>

"Look, the reason I'm here is to let you know they're rescuing Peeta" Haymitch tells Katniss.
"What?" She asked hoping she heard him clearly.
"The dam went down in District 5, took out most of the power to the Capitol. Knocked out their signal defence. Beetee's inside their system now, wreaking all kinds of havoc. A window is open to us." He explained. " How much longer?" She asked
" I don't know....I guess until the Capitol can get the power back on."
"And President Coin? " Katniss asked.
"You know, I can never fully support that woman in light of the... prohibition they have going on around this place, but...Plutarch got word that Peeta and the others are in the Tribute Centre. And with the power out, Coin sees this as an opportunity. She knows that Peeta is the Capitol's weapon. The same way you're ours. And as opposed to having you two pointing at each other, she's going to get him."
"I have to go help." Katniss stands up ready to leave.
"Hey, hey, whoa, kiddo. Wait. Come on. What, are you just gonna jump out of the vent and go storm the Capitol? Besides, it's already under way. Six soldiers went in. Volunteer only. And guess who was the first brave soul to sign up? Gale." Haymitch tells her.

———————————————————————————