○ The Characters ○

♡Alice Williams♡

She's a sixteen years old girl. She's 5'9, and she's a Second year student in high school. She lives with her old brother, Harry Williams. Even if she was adopted into his family, Alice loves Harry as her own blood brother. Her dark hair and blue eyes match perfectly with her light skin. Not as light as the snow, tho. She always has this necklace with a purple stone and a golden ring her brother gave her. She's straight.

☆Harry Williams☆

Alice's older brother. He's nineteen years old. He's 6'5 and he already finished school. He's currently working as a chef in a restaurant down street. He loves Alice more than anything in his life. He has dark brown curly hair and amber eyes. He'd always have his black magnetic earrings and his silver rings. He's pansexual, but with a preference for man.

°Jason Williams°

Father of Harry. After the loss of his daughter and Harry's sister, Claire, Jason welcomed Alice into the family. He thought her addiction to the family would help Harry recover. That worked indeed. But Jason himself couldn't forget Claire. This made him dive into his work and completely disappear from his kids' lives.

♤Jonathan Smith♤

Alice's blood brother. He's 6'5, and he is basically an asshole. He's twenty years old. He has cold, dark eyes and black hair. He's a police officer. He abandoned Alice when she was just two years old in the orphanage after the death of their parents.

♧Anna Miller♧

Alice's friend since kindergarten. She's 6'0. She has blonde hair with a red streak on her hair. Her dark blue eyes matched perfectly with the crystal pendant she always wears around her neck along with her coloured bracelets. Her mother is Spanish, so she'll likely mix a few Spanish words while speaking.

◇Lukas Hamilton◇

Alice's best friend since ever. They know each other even before Alice was adopted by Jason. He's 6'4. He is seventeen years old and he's friends with Kevin. He has brownish curled hair and dark brown eyes. Always wears a bracelet Alice made and gifted to him.

'Kevin Ryder'

Friends with Lukas. Best friends with Harry Williams. Takes care of Alice for Harry when they are at school. He has a brotherly relationship with Alice, seeing her as the little sister he never had. He's seventeen years old. He's 6'5. He has black magnetic earrings matching with Harry.

¤Félix Renorve¤

Friends with Alice. He's twenty years old. They'll meet later in the story. Romantic interest of one of the characters~ He's 6'7. With ginger curly hair and dark green eyes. He's studying medicine in college, and he is working as an intern in the local hospital.

• I hope you enjoy the story :)