Chapter 10 - Ready?

- Alice POV - 

 I knew it was him at the door. Who else could it be? It was 3 pm. Lukas would get late. He hated being late for the things he has to do or the places he had to visit. My heart was beating faster from the nerves coming back. It was him for sure. He was waiting me at the door. I felt my hands shake as my eyes lowered down to my clothes. Was I dressing good enough? I've never been so nervous to see Lukas in my whole entire life. 

I tried to get rid of the nerves as I stood up seeing Harry get up to open the front door for me. Wow. Now I understand how Anna feels like when she goes out on dates with her crushes. Fuck this was embarrassing. I remembered Harry's words in my head and kept my calm. If he said that everything was gonna be fine, than everything is gonna be fine. Harry's words really helped me to see clearly. If Lukas had feelings for me or not, that wasn't important at the moment. I should just enjoy the time I got with my best friend and ask myself what do I feel about him. That is what matters. Make up my mind about him, about me, about everything. Until then, I shall live my day like nothing is bothering me. Because, nothing is! 

 Harry finally opened the door and I could see Lukas right in front of him. Lukas smilled a bit as he shaked hands with Harry, that welcomed him with a welcoming smile on his face. Harry's grip though was strong in Lukas's hand. 

"Hello, Harry!", Lukas said friendly

"How are you buddy? Going anywhere?"

"Gonna bring your sister to the movies... I can assume she told you, no?" 

"What? Movies?", Harry faked surprise as he mimicked himself getting stab by a knife "How could you not tell me something like this Lukas, you were like a brother to me!"

"Alice didn't tell you?" asked Lukas confused

"Oh the back stabbing! It hurts so much!"

 I smilled and laughed towards Harry's sarcasm and playfull joke. Harry had his hand in his face making it more dramatic. Lukas couldn't help but giggle at this behavior. He had never seen Harry so happy and playfull like today. 

As I approached and hugged Harry, I could feel Lukas eyes on me. I felt like he was looking at me forever. Harry seemed to notice the way he was looking at me cuz I could feel Harry's arms around me. Hugging. Protecting. It felt so nice to have his back in a moment like this one... he knew how important it was for me to have him around in these times.

"Hey, I know she's gorgeous ok? It's my sister, she takes it from me" 

"You wish! You're like a simple drawing and she is the master piece!", Lukas said giggleling a bit

"If you love your life dear friend~ You'll never say that again you got me?"

 I saw real fear in Lukas eyes when Harry was just joking. Harry was creeping Lukas out on purpose. He was enjoying to scare him for my sake. I had to admit I was enjoying myself, but I was feeling kinda bad for Lukas so I giggled and told him:

"Don't worry Lukas, Harry's mocking you!"

"Now, am I~?", Harry replied with a evil smirk on his face 

"Well, Alice, are you ready to go now?"

 And just with that I could feel my body tense up back again. How could I even say anything? I looked at Lukas, the words completelly left my brain. I didn't knew what to reply. I felt my feet stuck in place so I couldn't really move apart from Harry's hug. I needed some help to get over this feeling. Harry came to rescue me in that moment.

"Take it easy Lukas. Don't rush things" ~

"Oh? Sorry, haha, I just thought she was ready." Lukas said looking a bit down at the floor and rubbing the back of his neck

"Some rules. I am gonna give you some rules and you have to follow them, heard me Lukas?"

"Yes sir", he giggled

"Noooo! Don't act like a dad again!", I whispered to Harry, giggleling

"So, Lukas. You gotta bring Alice back home before dinner. And, when I say "before dinner" I mean before 8pm. If you don't, I am calling the police on you after 1 hour as to make sure you didn't kidnapped her. You have to treat her nicely. If she complains a single bit about you when she gets back you are screwed. You dare to make her cry, you are dead. You better pay for whatever you guys are gonna do today and buy everything Alice askes for. And lastly...!"

 Harry pulled Lukas over and whispered something in his ear. I coudln't hear what that was, but Lukas was smilling slightly. I was curious about what it was, probably some joke or anything. Right? I couldn't tell or know about it.

"Don't worry about a thing, Harry. I promise I'll keep those rules and I won't break them! I promise you." 

 Lukas took my hand and pulled me closer to him. He was smilling. I looked over to Harry, he signed after looking at me and giving me a sweet and cute smile.

 "In that case, you two have fun, kay? Enjoy yourselves out there."

"Thank you, Harry! I love you brother, I'll be home soon."

"Lukas better bring you home safely or else I'm breaking his neck.", Harry yelled joking

"Of course, don't worry. I'll bring her safely."

 With that, Harry winked at me, wishing me good luck and closed the door behind me and Lukas. Lukas, smilled over to me and took my hand again. 

"You're ready?"

"Yes. Yes I am.", I replied after a sign

 Lukas smilled widely and brought me with him. First stop was the movies. I knew it would be amazing. Going out with Lukas was gonna be good. I was sure of it! This experience was gonna be great after all. I knew it would. Harry couldn't have had given me a greater help and support than he did. I was greatful to him.