Chapter 8 - New Friend

- Alice's Pov -

I was so nervous. I woke up way earlier than I thought on Saturday. My alarm was setted up to 10:30 am. But I woke up at 7 am. All because of this "date" Lukas asked me to go with him. I couldn't get Harry and Kevin's words out of my mind. Was I really in love with my best friend? Was he in love with me? Nah, that would be crazy. Wouldn't it? I mean, we've known each other for years, wouldn't it be weird that suddenly, the feelings changed from great friendship to romantic ones. 

I stayed in bed for a while. After all it was still way earlier in the morning. After a while, I got up and got ready, taking a bath and dressing up. After it, I started to clean my room and then, when I finished, I finished reading a book. I looked at the clock hoping the day had passed fast. But imagine my surprise when it was only 10am! Lukas was only coming after lunch to take me to that movie a wanted to see. A novel actually... damn were Harry and Kevin really right!? Anyways, the session of the movie we were going, was at 3pm. It would finish around 5 pm if there wasn't a break during this two hour movie. Then Lukas wanted to go for ice cream. We would probably gonna do something else once we are finished. 

I finally went downstairs to meet Harry in the kitchen. He was making some fried eggs for my breakfast. I could tell by the quantity that he was making something for one person only. This person being me. Nothing for him once again. I walked behind him and jumped on his back, having the arms around his neck. He got really surprised and almost fell, but he was able to equilibrate himself.

 "Alice- shit- why do you keep on doing that!?" he said as he laughed a lot 

 "Because it's funny! And you love it, I know it" she'd smile.

 Harry smiled at me as I looked at what he was cooking with a disaproval look. Not because of what he was cooking, but because it was only for me and not himself. 

"Brother, you have to eat as well! You better make more bacon and eggs for you!", I said wanting to seem a bit mad, even if I wasn't. 

 Brother, giggled at me.

 "Sure sissy. I'll make it right away, ok? I promise you." 

 I couldn't help it, but smile at him. Harry would do anything I asked him, that was something I really appreciated and didn't wanted to take advantage of. I just wanted Harry to be fine in every way possible. 

"Thank you Harry. Do you need anything?" I asked wanting to help him. 

"Well, I need some milk and fruits from the store, but I am currently cooking."

 "I can go if you want!"

Harry turned his head a bit for me, so I could see his face. There was a small smile on his face. A cute small smile that I always loved to see in his face.

 "You really are the best, you know that? You can go, but please be careful, ok? You go there, buy the stuff on the list I am gonna send you and come back, alright? Don't you get distracted or lost,please.". 

 I smilled a bit and decided to joke 

"Hey! You talk like a dad, booooooooooooooo!"

"Don't take too long! You need to be quick before I finish this and it gets cold" 

 I rolled my eyes and left the house. As I walked to the store I could only try to have my mind distracted with other things besides Lukas. But it was so hard. I was full of doubts. While going to the store I couldn't stop messaging Anna. She was telling me something about her sister being an annoying little creature. I wasn't really paying attention to anything and that is was I entered up shocking with someone else. I looked up to the person that I shocked into. He was tall with ginger curled hair and big dark green eyes. He was a serious expression on his face. Maybe he was mad about it. I could feel a shiver going though her body along with the guilt and fear.

"Oh my god- I am so sorry!". 

I was expecting the guy to be in a bad mood or to talk badly to her. Even to just turn away and leave. But the guy smilled at me. 

"It's ok. You seemed distracted. Besides I shouldn't have got in your way miss." 

"Oh thank lord- I was worried you'd be mad"

"That happens quite a lot. Do I look that much like a bad guy?" he'd say smilling jokingly. 

"Well, not like Luthor or Joker, but you look quite intimidating". 

 The guy smilled as he looked down at me. I've never seen him before in my life. But, to be fair, I don't know many people besides my family and my friends. I looked at him and asked:

"So, what's your name?"

"My name's Félix. Félix Renover. I am twenty years old."

"My name is Alice. Alice Williams, nice to meet you!"

"So, do you need any help?"

"Oh! Yeah, not really thank you. I just need to buy something's for my brother."

"I'll help you" he said smilling

 I couldn't bring myself to decline that offer. He was being so gentle to a random person like me. I felt like I could trust him. He guided me inside the store and helped me find everything that I was looking for. While he did so, he'd thank about himself and ask me stuff as well. He had such a nice chat. After we left the store I remembered something.

"Holy shit- I am late for breakfast- brother is waiting me!"

"Then what are you waiting for dummy? Go home!" Félix giggled 

"Hey- don't you wanna come over as well? I could introduce you to my brother maybe."

"Some other time. I have to go home study for an exam. College is not as easy as the movies make you believe"

"Alright than, see you some other time Félix! I'm call you!"

"I'll be waiting!" he yelled as I walked away

 Well, the start of the day went well. It even made me forget a bit about the date later and how nervous I actually was. And I believe that I just had found in Félix, a grand new friend.

Note: Hi! Just came by to tell you that this new format of writting