Chapter 9 - Advices

~ Harry's Pov ~

 I heard the door open and her quick small steps approaching. She was clearly aware that she was some minutes late. I had finished cooking our breakfast five minutes ago. She was lucky tho, because it was still warm and delicious. I was just sitting on the table waiting my dear sissy Alice. I heard her approaching with the groceries I asked her to go buy earlier. 

"Shit! I am so fucking sorry Harry! I got late! I got distracted and-"

"Hey! Calm down sissy, ok? Just put that away and sit down. Let's eat breakfast together" I said smilling

 I saw her smile a bit embarrassed with the fact that she got late. She went to the fridge and got everything that she bought in it's right place. I smilled a bit as I waited her to sit down so we could both eat breakfast.  As Alice sat down right next to me, I grabbed her hand and smilled to her. I was just happy that she was back home so she could have a proper breakfast and later lunch before going out with Lukas.

Both of us started eating. We were in silent for the most time. I would look at Alice sometimes. She was really lost in her thoughts. Probably nervous about this hang out and possible actual date with her best friend. I felt like she was not ready for the talk I wanted to tell her before she'd go so I decided to make some conversation topic.

"So? How was your morning?"

"Well, I woke up pretty... early. Haha..."

"How early?"

"Like- 7 am..." she said looking at the table

"Damn- that is really early- why'd you wake up at 7 am on a Saturday, dear? You could have slept more!"

"I know... ugh!" she brought the hands to her face hiding it "I- I don't know. I just woke up at this time hour. I guess it just my nerves..."

"I understand. Don't worry, we can talk about it later and only if you want, ok?"

"Thank you brother..."

 I smilled to her and started to think again. What other topic could I bring up to distract her from the nerves she was having? Fortunatelly for me, Alice solved the problem by herself as she started to talk about her small visit to the store.

"I meet a guy at the store."

"A guy?" I asked already curious 

"Yes! His name is Félix Renorve. He's an academic, studying Medicine in the University! Isn't that interesting?"

"University? He must be on his eighteen, no?"

"Actually, he is twenty years old! He's mid way in his studies, already working as an intern in the hospital to gain experience! He helped me with the groceries earlier."

 "Wow..." I wasn't gonna admit to Alice, but I was already interested "Anything else you wanna share about Wonder Boy?"

"Well, he has this ginger hair and those dark green eyes... and~ he's totally your type!" 

"My type, hm? My type of what? Friend?"

 I knew what she meant. She meant that I should meet this guy and that maybe I would like him and he'd like me. Not gonna lie, that would be interesting. But, getting a date because your youngest sister setted it up for you is a little bit weird, ain't it? Maybe some other time that would be a nice idea. She was smilling right next to me. Had approached me with her smile that could read "Come on~ you know you wanna meet him! Admit I am right! " in her face. I smilled and ruffed her hair a little bit to which she laughed quietly. I had so much fun with Alice around.

She kept insisting on how I should meet this Félix guy. On how she could give me his number so we would start talking or maybe she could just invite him over for dinner or for a small hang out between friends. I chuckled at her attempts to make me show interest in this options. To be honest, I just didn't wanted to let Alice force anything upon me and this guy. She was just really excited and I was enjoying her excitment. She just wanted to be even more involved in my life.

 After some hours, after lunch I found Alice sitting on the couch. She was changing channels quite often. Not that the proggraming was boring or was bothering her, but because she was nervous she couldn't stand to stay quiet. Clearly the talk me and Kevin had with her was bothering her and bringing more doubts and trouble than peace. I sat down near Alice. She looked at me for a moment before continuing what she was doing. 

I couldn't help it, but steal the control remote from her. She needed to stop with the nervous movements. She looked at me pretending to be annoyed as to hide how nervous she was about Lukas coming to pick her up to their hang out. I smilled a bit at her as I placed the remote on the table and grabbed her hands to stop her from moving more. She looked surprised as she avoided eye contact. I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face to mine, making her look at me. 

"Sissy, what's wrong?" I asked

"Oh Harry, I am not sure. I was never nervous to meet up with Lukas! He's my best friend! It was always so easy with him..., but suddenly it isn't!"

"Oh Alice, I am so sorry. Me and Kevin brought up those doubts on your mind, didn't we?" 

 Alice nodded with her head as I felt really guilty about it. I am sure that Kevin didn't wanted this reaction, just like I also didn't wanted this to happen. I didn't wanted Alice to suffer with so many doubts on her mind.  

"Alice, can I give you some advice?"

"Yes...?"

"Forget everything we say that day, ok?" I said smilling

"What-?"

"Forget every word we said. We were teasing you. You don't have to be afraid to go out with your best friend because of the things I said. Me and Kevin are just dumbasses! Don't mind us!" I giggled

"But... what if I do really like Lukas more than a friend...?"

"First, you need to calm down. Second, you'll explore the feeling. You'll have your mind clean and when you come back we both will sit down and discuss everything you felt and thought during the whole thing. Then we both will find out a solution to your problem... ok? It's not the end of the world."

"I don't know..." she said still hesitant

"Hey, love isn't easy, but it is nothing to be scared at all. It's like an adventure. You take risks, sure you do. But they are soooo worth it. You can trust me, ok? I'll help you figure everything out, I promise you."

 I saw Alice smile at me. Her tension was gone. My words did got to her. I was so glad. I didn't wanted her nervous on hang out with Lukas. I didn't wanted to ruin it for her. With her tense Lukas would think he was to blame on it and that would creat a misunderstanding between them probably leading to complicated days in their friendship. And that would absolutelly upset Alice. And I don't want her sad.

 We heard the doorbell right after that. Alice and I looked at the clock. 3pm. The person at the door was clearly Lukas, waiting for my sister