Chapter 6 - Siblings

~Alice Pov~

They were looking at me. They were obviously surprised that I was listening to what theu were saying. Not that I was planing on spying on then... I was coming downstairs when I heard what Harry said about Jonathan being back and him being afraid that I would want Jonathan over him. It hurted my heart to think Harry was afraid I'd do that to him... I'd never to it to him. Harry was a great brother. Unlike Jonathan...

Jonathan left me in that orphanage when I was two years old... He didn't cared about taking care of me at all. All he wanted was to get rid of me. I was just a stone in his shoe. Jonathan also hated me for the deaths of both my parents. Mom died while giving birth to me and... then dad... the truth is, we were both alone. The difference was that Jonathan used that lonelyness as an excuse to get rid of me. 

After the loss of my parents Jonathan became even colder than he was before. Three days after dad passing away he had already got a legal guardian for him and then he left me in the orphanage. I guess he never wanted a sister to begin with. I don't know why he was like that. Maybe something had happen in the past... before I was born. I don't know.

Harry got up for the couch and walked over to me looking directly into my eyes. He looked so hopeful..., but yet.. so afraid. While that Kevin got up, but he didn't say a thing. He was looking at us. Probably, waiting for Harry or for me to say something... It was obvious how curious and shocked he was that I was hearing their conversation. I waited Harry say something... anything about what was on his mind. He seemed so- lost in his thoughts.

"Are you for real...?" it was all that he could ask in the moment. He wasn't mad or sad that I heard their private talk... he was focused on what I have said while walking in the living room... he wanted to be sure I was being for real... that I wasn't lying to him. I smiled softly and nodded with my head. Harry had tears forming in his eyes. It would break my heart to see him like this... so sad... so afraid to lose me after the lost of his real sister Claire... I scuffed his face with my hands and caressed his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Harry, you are the best brother I got. You are all that is left that I can call family. You've always been there for me! When I'd have a nightmare you would be the one to come to may room and hug me, telling me it was just a bad dream and that I could go sleep because you wouldn't leave my side. When I got hurt, you'd take care of my wounds and kiss my cheek to make me feel better. When I needed something, you'd make all efforts possible to get it to me. When I felt sad you'd try everything to make me feel better. When I missed Papa Jason, you would always make me feel better and forget that he was gone for a while. I could continue with reasons why you are the best brother ever, but if I do it, I won't be able to stop talking for over six hours" I'd smile to him 

"Sissy..." he'd mumble. "Brother, all Jonathan did was leave me behind. I'd never want to go back to a person like that! He didn't wanted or loved me as a sister... and now I can tell you 100% sure that I don't need him in my life. Because I got you. And knowing that you're worried that I'd leave with Jonathan, just tells me how much you love me!" I'd smile as I looked up at him and kept caressing his cheeks.

"Sissy... you'll stay with me... forever... right...?" Harry asked seeming on the verge of tears. I smiled widely to him as I anwered to his question. "Yes, we will. I never wanna leave you behind! So please... never abandon me... ever."

Harry pulled me into a really tight hug as he dived his head into my shoulder, crying over it. He was crying... so loudly... the tears... I've never seen him like this before. I hugged him back as I layed my head in his chest. "Alice... you're the greatest thing that entered my life... I could never think of abandoning you... I promise you I'll forever stay by your side! Just... little sister... I love you so so much..."

Now, I was the one with tears in the eyes. Harry was being amazing. So sweet, so kind... This kind of love I could never have gotten from Jonathan... not at all. Jonathan would never think to embrace me like Harry always did. Harry was always been here for me. He was the one I could truely call brother.

I am not a Smith anymore

I am a Williams

And as a Williams I'll never leave my brother, Harry Williams, behind. We'll stick together until the day we die...

It's not a wish...

It's a promise

- Hey guys! Sorry this Chapter wasn't as long as the other ones, but here we got only to work on Harry's fear of losing Alice and on Alice's perspective of all this. I promise longer chapters are to come. See yah friends!