Chapter 13 - Real Brother

- Alice's Pov -

 I was super confused by Harry's expression. Though his voice seemed actually normal, his face showed concern again. He was doing stuff like grabbing pillows and placing them back to hide how his hands were shaking. As much as he tried to hide, I knew that he was nervous! Something as clearly going on, but would he tell me if I asked? Did something happen while I wasn't around?

 I saw Lukas sat down on the couch and looked at me confused. That situation was really awkard to both of us who had just arrived. Besides, I know my brother and Lukas know me. By my expression, he could notice that something was going on with my brother and that I was worried about him. Lukas looked over to Harry but said nothing. He knew that Harry was acting weird. I looked over to Harry, and he avoided eye contact. Yup. He was clearly hiding something. I wanted to know what it was so I could help him feel better.

"Harry?"

"Yes sissy?

"What are you hiding?"I asked, wanting to solve this question

"Nothing! Why would I even hide something from you? You're my sister and I tell you everything!"

 I approached Harry and took his hands. He seemed surprised, but then he painted a smile on his face. It wasn't a fake smile, but also not a completely honest smile. I could see through it. Harry was hiding something, and by the way his hands were shaking, it must be related to me. Was he worried about me? Maybe it was related to Lukas bringing me to this hangout. Was he afraid I'd leave him?

 I smiled as I pulled him to sit on the couch. I stayed in between Lukas and Harry. Lukas looked over to Harry, who was looking at me confused. I took a deep breath and smiled to him, grabbing his right hand once again.

"What's this for sis?"

" I just really want to know what you are hiding! Oh please, brother, please! You can trust me with anything, you know that!"

I saw Harry get pensative. I could feel his hand shaking in mine. He wasn't only nervous. He was afraid. Harry was afraid. But of what?

 I held his hand a bit tighter so that he could be sure that he had my support. It didn't matter what he was about to say. What mattered to me was that Harry would be ok after spilling the truth about why he was acting so weird.

"Alice... I..."

"Yes?"

"Jonathan was here."

 As Harry said that I let go of Harry's hand. Harry was looking at me. His eyes in mine. He was reading my expression, my soul. I started to shake lightly with the possibility of him being back and now looking for me. This was a nightmare.

"Excuse me, what the fuck!?" Lukas asked from the other side of the couch

"Yes. Jonathan is back, and came to find Alice."

"And none of you two remember to tell me!? Alice, what the heck!?"

 I was nervous so I didn't even looked at Lukas. I was looking at my knees trying to figure out what to say first. I didn't knew how to react to that. He was really back... and looking for me.
I grabbed all the courage I got in that moment and asked.