Chapter 1 - The Williams Siblings

> Alice's Pov <

I was awakened by the voice of my brother downstairs. "You are gonna get late if you don't get out of bed sissy. Come on!".
I'd giggle to his advice. I bet he hasn't even in his pants yet. I'd always get ready first, but I'd wait five minutes on my room to give him time to get ready. He was always so happy to be the first at everything. He liked the feeling to help me. I was his little sister, after all. I also liked to see him so excited about helping me. It was proof of his care towards me.

Before going downstairs, I checked my selfphone. I had some messages from Lukas. Lukas Hamilton, my best friend since like- ever! We know everything about each other, and we'd talk for hours! Last night, we were talking a lot, but I was soon to fall asleep. The last message I got from Lukas was, "I bet you fell asleep again, Williams. Good night, sleeping beauty." And next to it, an emoji sending a kiss. He was so sweet and funny.

After dressing up and doing my hair, I walked downstairs to find my brother in the kitchen. He had made breakfast for me. There was no sign of food for him. "Hey, look at you! Looking like a queen, " Harry smiled. "You always said that even if I am on my pyjama," I said, giggling, "It's true tho, your mah little queen.". I smiled to him before hugging him, pressing my head against his chest. I always felt so safe in those hugs! It would make me feel great... Harry hugged me back tightly, caressing the back of my head. He'd always make me feel the most special person in the world, at least, to him.

"You are gonna make yourself breakfast?". I saw him look away as he chuckled. "Of course I am... why wouldn't I?" I smiled and looked at him. I didn't believe that. "OK, then you aren't making it. Cuz I know you are not gonna do it. I am making you some pancakes!". Harry smiled to me, rolling his eyes. "What about school, smartass?", "I am one hour early! I have time to make you pancakes! And you better eat it all.", "Yes ma'am" Harry said while giggling at me.

  I started to make his pancakes as he came from behind me. "So, I heard that you and Lukas are getting along well," "Why wouldn't we? We're best friends after all!", "Hmmm sure *best friends*~". That tone always annoyed me. Lukas and I were friends. Nothing more. I never understood why Harry would talk to me like that. That annoying tone. And I could never get back on him because he was someone who wouldn't fall in love easily. So I couldn't mock him back. I mean- I wasn't in love with Lukas, but Harry believed I was.

"Why are you so annoying?" I said while giggling."How dare you? That was a stabe on the back!" he said jokingly. I approached him and kissed his cheek. "Come on, brother! Don't be like that. " I'd smile to him. "Come on, sit down with me on the table! Let's eat breakfast together!". He'd nod smiling.

There he sat and ate breakfast with me. I was happy that he accepet so well my request to eat some of my food. I knew how he'd rather starve himself sometimes. But it didn't matter what he wanted... if I asked, he'd do as I want. Which sometimes makes me feel guilty..., but it's for his own good. He'd need to take care of himself, and if he didn't, I would be there to take care of him instead. I had some time left before going to school. Everything seemed so perfect until then..., but the unexpected always knocks on your door
eventually...

•Hi there! Sorry that this chapter was not long, but since it's the opening chapter to the story there wasn't a lot to say. I hope either way you enjoyed it and feel tempted to read more of this. See you next time ^^