Chapter 15 - Anxiety and Green Eyes

- Harry's Pov - 

 Things have been quiet for a while. It's been weeks since Jonathan made his unpleasant visit here. Weeks since Lukas and Alice hanged out weeks since she finally accepted that she's in love with him. 
Now I see Alice sign over a simple talk over the phone or jumping happily from excitement to see him. I was happy for her, and it made me excited to see her so full of life. Love brings these feelings to everyone. Alice was happy, I was happy.
She'd come to my room to ask advice on how to answer some of his messages on what to say when they're talking or even what to do when they are together. I find it cute that she comes to me for advice, but I am not Cupid, neither an especialist in love. If I was, maybe I could find someone for myself. 

 We were a few days far from Christmas, Alice was now on winter break so she could enjoy the holidays with me. She was really happy about it. She could have time to spend with me besides school. School took a lot of her time, something that I understood but never enjoyed. Staying home working without hearing Alice's voice or steps was pretty lonely. 

 She was planning the following three weeks so we could spend the greatest time during the holidays. To be honest, I think she just wanted to get her mind away from Jonathan being back and her feelings for Lukas. She didn't want to think of that all the time, so she focused on the first upcoming holiday: Christmas. 
She planned everything. The day we'd put on the decorations around the house. The day we'd bake some ginger bread cookies together, she chose a few movies that we could watch that would bring some of the spirit of the whole thing, then she kept thinking about a lot of things we could do during the holiday. Honestly, I wasn't that much into the holidays and the meaning of it, but Alice would find joy in the smallest things. Her joy was my joy.  
On the other day, she came up with an interesting idea:

 "What if he did a Christmas party?"

 "On the 24th? You know people would rather stay with their families on Christmas Eve." I said, reminding her

 "No, no! On the 23rd night! So we stay awake until the start of Christmas Eve. I don't know, we could have our friends join us on that day!"

 "That's not that bad of an idea. Who do you want to invite?"

 "Well, Kevin, your big friend, Anna, my favourite girlfriend, Félix and Lukas!" she said, smiling

 "Who is that Félix guy again?"

 "I told you! We met some weeks ago in the store! We talk sometimes though facetime."

 "Alright. I guess I can't really refuse such a good idea as that one. We can throw that party! Just list everything you might need and bring it to me, kay?"

 That was around two days ago. Alice was thinking of that list. I never even glanced at it while she was writing. I knew she was going to write good stuff. 
I trust Alice even more than I trust myself, so I knew that whatever she wanted to do with would be great.

 I was in the kitchen, washing the dishes that we used during lunch when I heard her rushing downstairs. I looked to the door and closed the water. I was worried she was gonna fall, but Alice came running to me with no problem at all.
She was smiling at me as she holded a paper in her hand. She not only seemed happy but also looked victorious. Like she had made a great accomplishment. She had that big beautiful smile on her face that I loved on her.

 "Harry! I finally finished it!"

 "What have you finished, silly?" I asked, smiling a bit

 "You kidding me?! You forgot already?! Come on, brother!" she said laughing."The list! My list for our Christmas party! I finished it finally!"

Do you believe in Destiny?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara