Six - Second Session

It wasn't so hard to find Ouroboros Clinic the second time around. Maybe it was just because I sort of knew where I was going this time and even the journey wasn't as rough on my car. I went up to the clinic door and rang the bell.

"Yes?" the intercom hissed.

"It's Adam, for my appointment."

"Come in."

The door unlocked and I stepped in. The first thing I saw was that weird wooden statue in the wall on the other side. Looking at it sent a chill down my spine for some reason, like it was watching me. Jesus, I was starting to sound like a protagonist in some Cosmic Horror novel! Let's just hope I didn't go mad by the end of it!

"Adam?"

I looked down, surprised to see Dr Eve actually waiting for me in the seat this time. Or at least what I thought was Dr Eve.

I had to stop and double check it was the same woman. She was wearing the red and purple top as before, but she looked far younger, like she had lost twenty years overnight. Her hair was raven dark and her skin exotically tanned – I didn't know she was Asian. The top of her suit had a very low cut, so I could see a busting cleavage. Did her boobs get bigger? I don't remember them being that large (not that I was focusing on that, you understand?). She sat cross legged so that I could almost see up her skirt. She wore black stockings and red shoes. I wondered if I wandered into a porn film by mistake.

"I'm here," she spoke waiving at me.

"Dr Eve?" I gasped.

"I was the last time I looked," she chuckled. Even her lips were redder.

"It's just that," I stammered, wondering how to voice this. "You look... different... somehow."

"Do I?" Dr Eve asked. "In what way?"

She seemed surprised by my line of questioning, as if she didn't realise it herself. This took me off guard. Even her voice sounded like someone doing an ASMR video, albeit a bit louder.

"Never mind," I replied.

She took out another cigarette and put it in between her red lips. As she lit the end, her breasts enlarged with air slowly, pushing out her cleavage a bit more so that I could almost see her bra. Her yellow eyes kept me entranced as she blew towards me, almost like she was trying to blow me away. Her breath came out as a long stream of white smoke. Instantly I felt a growth in my pants, which I hoped that she didn't notice.

"Would you like to take a seat?" she asked. "I made you some more pie."

She indicated the pie in front of her, freshly steaming. I darted to the seat and sat down, hoping that I could angle my body enough to not show my ever-growing erection. I took a bite of the pie and let the soothing taste go down my body.

"You look somewhat stressed," Dr Eve said. "Is anything the matter?"

I made a conscious effort not to look at Dr Eve lower than her eyes. It would prove to be a challenge. Seriously, what was up with this woman? I've heard of putting on a new look, but this just took the biscuit. Most men I know would love a session like this, but she was my therapist, it felt a bit awkward.

"So, um, Dr Eve?"

"Yes?"

I wasn't sure how to broach this subject without sounding racist, but my interest was definitely piqued. "Can I just ask... where are you from?"

"How do you mean?" Dr Eve's yellow eyes narrowed towards me.

"I mean, what... um... country are you from?"