"Good morning people welcome to the third day of the sixth month of the year ought 3 az. If you are listening to this it means you're still alive congratulations. If you are noticing more despair in my voice than usual today its because we lost someone special. I know we lose people all the time. This guy..this one is worth mentioning. Charles Garnett, the first Sargent of Army National Guard was an honest to God, real life actual good guy. He brought people hope. Remember hope?  Sargent Garnett died trying to give us a reason to live. I salute you Sargent Charles Garnett."

I look up at ten after Cz gets off the radio. We are sitting in the bed of the truck just us two. Addy and Mack are riding on a motorcycle we found a while ago. They are ahead of us.

"hey ten" I say getting his attention

"hm?"

"What are we?" I ask trying to get my mind off Garnett

"Well, Blakelyn Abbott. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I smile as I give him a kiss on the cheek

"yes Tommy. I would love to"

We both smile as I hear something bang. The truck comes to a stop and Doc opens the hood. A bunch of smoke comes out. Doc and I jump out of the bed of the truck watching Addy and Mac pull up.

"radiator?" Mack asks and doc nods "fixable?"

"I don't know" doc responds as ten gets under the truck

"gee if we only had a mechanic" Murphy says sarcastically referring to Warren

"You gotta let her deal man shes got that post traumatic stress." Doc says

"shes got post traumatic stress? The whole world has post traumatic stress." Murphy says

"oh shut it" I say as Murphy walks over to Warren. I walk over to ten and crouch down.

"How's It looking" I ask

"not good." He responds

I get up and walk back over to the group

"Alright. Addy and I will scout up ahead see if we can get help" Mack says

"We will?" Addy asks surprised and Mack nods

"I don't know guys" I say

"We should stick together" Doc adds

"don't worry guys we will just scout ahead and circle back. Not like you are getting far in the truck" Mack says

Addy gives me a hug before walking over and getting on the motorcycle. I wave and feel an anxiety rush come through me.

"found a leak in the radiator house, taped it up a bit but we aren't going anywhere unless we get some water in there

"found a leak in the radiator house, taped it up a bit but we aren't going anywhere unless we get some water in there." Ten says coming up from under the truck.
"here" I say giving up my water ten does the same.